Chapter Three

Together We Will Set The World On Fire

Sorry for any spelling/grammar issues!

CHAPTER THREE

Jenna's POV

All week Ash had been decent  I guess. I mean, he'd look at me sometimes now. And we could having joking conversations when the other guys were around. If we were alone in the same room, he would get up and walk away. I honestly don't know what his problem is. Ever since that night at the club... I just don't know him anymore. Part of me regrets pushing him away and obviously ruining any relationship we could've had. But the other part of me knows that I would've just been another fuck to him, and in the morning he'd pretend it never happened and I'd have to live with that. I knew I wouldn't be able to handle that. I also wasn't some slut that let random guys in her pants. It doesn't matter if he's Ashley fucking Purdy, I'm not going to be just another one of his one night stands.

It was getting harder and harder to deny though. Even though he hated me, I was developing some pretty serious feelings for Ashley Purdy.

Ashley's POV

It  was mid afternoon and we were driving to on our venue that we would be playing at tomorrow night. Everyone was sitting on the couches watching Batman, except Jenna. I got up to go to the bathroom. As I walked past the bunks I heard soft sounds coming from Jenna's. I backed up and saw her laying on her back, gently strumming an acoustic guitar and singing ever so softly to herself. I couldn't make out what she was singing, but I could see tears slowly running down her cheeks. My heart instantly sped up with worry for her, but I tried to push it away. I hated her, I reminded myself. It sounded fake even in my head, so I silently worked harder to convince myself that it was true.

All of a sudden her eyes snapped open and she looked right at me. She rolled her eyes and turned over so that her back was to me, pushing the guitar to the end of the bunk. I could see her petite body shaking a little while she cried. My heart screamed at me to lay down beside her and wrap my arms around her, to help her fight away whatever was troubling her. But I knew I couldn't do that. I hated her afterall. I turned and walked away, feeling helpless.

=======================

sorta realizing that this is going to be a little, scratch that, WAY shorter than I thouhgt. like maybe 3 more chapters this length. ummmm. yeah. so i dunno what i'll do then.

<3