Chapter Nineteen

Together We Will Set The World On Fire

Sorry for any spelling/grammar issues!

CHAPTER NINETEEN

 Jenna's POV

I held Bri in arms while CJ clutched my leg. Obviously they had just noticed the five men that were wearing all black standing ten feet away from them. I motioned for the guys to come over, watching the kid's faces. Their eyes were wide, but they didn't say anything. Thankfully they were used to my usual black attire.

"Bri, CJ, this is my boyfriend, Ashley." I told them, gesturing to Ashley and smiling.

Bri grabbed my cheeks and grinned. "You have a boyfriend?!" she asked excitedly. I nodded happily to her and she giggled.

She turned towards Ashley and he smiled. 

"Honey, I'm gonna pass you to Ashley now and introduce CJ to everyone else, okay?" she nodded. I did this more for Ashley's benefit than hers, knowing that Bri trusts me.

I handed Bri to Ash, and he held her very gently and carefully. Maybe it was just me, but he looked nervous. I chuckled to myself, scooping CJ up and taking him over to Andy.

"CJ, this is Andy."

"Hi CJ!" Andy said with a smile. I nodded encouragingly at Andy, and passed CJ to him. CJ gingerly reached his arm out and gently poked Andy's lip piercing. Andy laughed and tickled CJ's stomach. CJ giggled his adorable little boy giggle.

"Pretty!" he said, pointing to Andy's lip ring again. 

Andy gasped dramatically. "Don't you mean handsome?"

CJ nodded, giggling again. Clearly he had taken an instant liking to Andy.

I turned and walked back over to Ashley and Juliet, pecking him on the lips. 

"Ewwwwww" Bri cooed, covering her eyes with her hands. Ash chuckled and kissed me again, just to make her coo. Of course she did it again, laughing this time. I kissed Bri on the head, making her giggle.

I took one of Ashley's hands and pulled him into the middle of the front yard and sitting down. He held Bri carefully with one arm and sat down beside me, setting the Bri in his lap.

An idea started to form in my head. It consisted of me and Ash, a happy family with kids. I loved the idea of us having a family. Seeing him with Bri right now proved that he would be an awesome dad, especially because now he was talking to her about princesses while I sat smiling, absorbed in my thoughts.

Ashley's POV

While Bri and I talked about princesses, she grabbed two tiny fistfuls of my long hair and said 

"You have pretty princess hair!"

I couldn't help laugh at that.

"Why thank you, Princess Bri" I said to her. She grinned broadly at me, playing with the ends of my hair.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jenna smiling to herself about something. I leaned over and kissed her cheek, bringing her out of her thoughts. She looked up at me and smiled wider, and I could see the love in her eyes. She then turned to Ellie, who was now sitting across from her with CC on one side of her and Jake on the other, and Jinxx sitting beside Jake. I chuckled as CC sidled the slightest bit closer to Ellie, but not enough for her to notice. I saw his eyes trail from her face, to her breasts, then back to her face. Shaking my head, I went back to talking to Bri.