Chapter Fourteen

Together We Will Set The World On Fire

Sorry for any spelling/grammar issues!

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Jenna's POV

I did the only thing that would stop him from running from me. I grabbed his hand and pulled until he was standing in front of me, but I didn't let go. The instant he looked at me with a tear rolling down his cheek, I knew that he was serious. He meant what he said. No screwing me over, no lying, no cheating- he meant every word. I felt the emotions building up in side me, everything that I've tried to push away for the whole tour. The tears poured out of my eyes and I told him, with all of my heart,

"I love you too, Ashley."

His eyes lit up and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him. As my cheek pressed into his chest with his arms cradling me protectively, I knew that this was where I wanted to stay forever.

He gently pushed me off of him, looked me in the eye, and said "I love you" once again. Before my heart could melt completely, he cupped my face and kissed me, slowly and passionately. Gradually the kiss deepened, with us leaned against the wall. He wasn't rough about his kiss, but soft and full of love. 

The next thing I knew, I was pinned between the wall and Ashley. His kiss was rougher now, but certainly not mean. I could feel the bulge in his pants pressed against me, making things heat up.

"So how about that shower now?" he asked seductively. 

I only pulled off his shirt in response. Somehow we managed to get into the shower still in each other's arms.

His hands trailed over my wet body, sending shivers down my spine. 

"I want you so bad" he said huskily.

"I want you too, baby." I moaned and added "So badly" as he kissed my neck.

He stopped, sighing. "But we can't."

"Why not?" I asked, facing him now. "The guys won't care-" I started, but he cut me off.

"I don't give a shit what the guys think babe, this is about us. I love you, and I want our relationship to be different. We're not having sex for the first time on a bus. It's going to be a nice hotel at least. I also don't want to rush it. I want to know everything about you before we take it to the next level. I want you to see that I love you as a person, not for you're body.... Although you do have a damn nice body" he said with a wink. 

I blushed brightly, feeling my face heat up. As the words sunk in however, I realized just how wrong the 'player' and 'one night stand kinda guy' stereotypes really didn't fit Ashley.

"That is so sweet baby. The sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me. I love you so much." 

He wrapped his arms around me again and scooped me up bridal style, making me laugh. He carried me right out of the shower and wrapped a big towely around me. He kissed my face all over and hugged me close to him again.

"I just want to tell you that I love you over and over again." he said. "I've waited so long to be able to say it, the feeling will never wear off."

I looked up and kissed him, really not knowing how else to show him that I felt the same way. 

We wrapped ourselves in towels and darted out to our bunks to put on clothes. He came back to me and kissed my forehead. 

"Stay with me tonight?" I whispered.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." he whispered back.

I crawled into my bunk first and moved to the far side, him crawling in after me. He was shirtless with only his boxers on. I giggled and traced his outlaw tattoo with my fingers as he held me in his arms. 

"I love you so much, my girl" he whispered to me as I fell asleep, my forehead against his chest and his arms wrapped firmly around me.