Chapter Seven

Together We Will Set The World On Fire

Sorry for any spelling/grammar issues!

CHAPTER SEVEN

Ashley's POV

No one questioned me when I entered the bus again the next morning. I'm sure they probably got some shitty text explaining where I was and that I was okay or something. But I'm not okay. I'm not fucking okay with the fact that the girl I'm in love with loves someone else!

It sounded childish, even in my head. But it was the truth.

When everyone went for coffee, Andy stayed behind. He sat on my bunk beside me and just stared.

"What the fuck do you want Andy?" I asked after a moment.

I knew that I was being harsh with him when it wasn't his fault, but I was hurting inside.

Andy didn't even seem taken back by my words.

"When are you going to tell her?" he asked.

"Tell who what?" I questioned, generally curious as to what he was thinking.

"When are you going to tell Jen that you love her?"

"What are you talking about?!" I half yelled, far too quickly at him. He sighed.

"Oh God, Ash. I can see it every time you fucking look at her. It seems like everyone can but her. When you're one stage and she's singing, the look in your eyes is priceless. You fucking love her. Tell her, before she gets away."

Tears stung in my eyes. I didn't feel ashamed to cry in front of Andy. He already knew everything about me. 

"I can't though." I whispered.

"Why not?"

"Because last night I heard her tell Jake that she loves someone."

"Ahhhhh." Andy said, "So that's why you left. Well how do you know that the someone isn't you? You don't, I don't, Jinxx doesn't and CC doesn't. Only Jenna and Jake know. So fucking tell her before she slips away, man."

It was my turn to sigh.

"If only it were that easy." I whispered.

"It could be" Andy said. "Just confess your feelings already, Ash."

With that, he stood up. I followed out of the bunks, suddenly craving a beer. When we turned the corner, Jenna was standing right there. My face paled and I felt like I was going to pass out. Andy had frozen.

"So Ash," she said, smirking. "Who's this girl you need to confess your feelings for?"

"N-No one" I stuttered. C'mon Andy, fucking save my ass already!

She actually looked a little hurt that I wouldn't tell her.

"Pleeease?" she asked again.

I paused for a second, thinking hard. 

"Her name is E- Elizabeth. And I love everything about her."

She smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes. 

"Awwwweee Ashley!" she cooed.

She walked away after a minute. Andy was still frozen. 

"What the fuck did I just witness?" he whispered under his breath, then went to grab a beer. I followed suit, noticing right away the Jenna and Jake had disappeared.