Chapter Fifteen

Together We Will Set The World On Fire

Sorry for any spelling/grammar issues!

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Ashley's POV

Waking up with Jenna in my arms is the best feeling in the world, I realized with a grin. My arms tightened around her protectively at the mere thought of holding her.

I watched her beautiful face while she slept. At one point she stretched in her sleep, arching her back and leaning into me, letting out a soft groan. After a moment her eyes opened and she took in the stupid grin on my face, a smile playing on her lips. She laughed and kissed me softly.

"Good morning, I love you." she said.

"Good morning, I love you more" I told her, kissing her nose. She laughed again. I love her musical laugh, I thought to myself. 

I climbed out of the bunk and gestured for her to come out in front of me.

"After you, my lady" I laughed.

"Why thank you, what a gentlemen" she said with a wink.

I couldn't help but smile as I put my arm around her and walked out to the couches. Apparently everyone was already up, because they all looked at us with huge grins.

"FINALLY!" CC yelled.

Jinxx started clapping and both Andy and Jake stood up. Jake ran at Jenna, picking her up in a spinning hug and shouting

"That's my girl!"

"Actually I'm Ashley's girl now" she said with a blush as he set her down. He chuckled and nodded.

"Atta boy!" Andy cheered and pounded me on the back. I laughed and moved over to Jenna so I could kiss her. I felt her arms wrap around my neck right away, kissing me tenderly. My heart sped up and I got butterflies. She's the only girl that can give me butterflies.

As she moved away to talk to CC, who was impatiently poking her shoulder, I realized just how lucky I am. My girl isn't afraid to tell even her best friend that she's my girl, even after how shitty I've been to her until yesterday. My girl isn't afraid to kiss me infront of everyone like no one is watching. She's my girl, and that's the best thing that could have ever happened to me.

"Oh, Ash?" Jake asked.

"Yeah?"

"Hurt her and you're dead."

Everyone laughed. I love you, she mouthed to me.

"AWWWWWWEEEE YOU LOVEBIRDS!" Jinxx cooed.

"Coming from you! Mr. I'm Obsessed And Can Only Talk About Sammi!"

He blushed a little and just nodded, knowing she'd one.

And to top it all off, my girl has no shame in expressing her love for me. How did I get so lucky in just a matter of hours?

================

OMG GUYS! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO VERY MUCH! #938 on short story! OMG! I love you!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo