Chapter Ten

Together We Will Set The World On Fire

Sorry for any spelling/grammar issues!

CHAPTER TEN

Jenna's POV

What the actual fuck?! Ashley is back to being a dick again! AGAIN! After he was all fucking sweet when my legs were acting up, suddenly I don't matter anymore. I was so filled with rage that for the past 5 hours I had been stomping around, slamming things down and throwing them around. Everyone was giving me a wide berth, even Jake.

"It's him again, isn't it?" Jake asked from behind me. Scratch that, everyone but Jake.

"Of fucking course it is" I replied, sighing. Suddenly Jake looked angrier than I've ever seen him before. He turned and stomped off. Dear God.

Jake's POV

I'm going to fucking kill the bastard! He's fucked her around long enough, it's time he sees that. It was nice that the bus was parked, because I grabbed Ashley by the collar of his shirt and hauled him outside. He appeared to eb so shocked by my actions that he didn't protest, just allowed himself to be dragged.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I screamed at him.

He looked at me blankly. "What are you talking about?" he asked, looking genuinely confused. That just fueled more rage. I punched him as hard as I could, square in the face. He fell back, holding his face.

"What the fuck, man?!" he cried. 

"Why are you doing this to her?!" I bellowed, punching him again.

"You're tearing her apart!" Punched again.

"Can't you seeing that she fucking loves you?! You're killing Jenna, you asshole!" Punched again.

Suddenly something inside me snapped. Maybe it was love for my best friend. Or maybe it was just anger for every girl that Ashley Purdy has ever screwed over. I punched him, over and over, until he was on the ground crying out for me to stop. I kept going. He let out a scream as I smacked his nose. 

Jenna came running off the bus at the sound of the scream. "JAKE!" she screamed.

Jenna's POV

All I could see was Jake punching the shit out of Ashley, who was laying on the ground, not even trying to defend himself anymore. 

"JAKE!" I screamed again. I knew this was about me.

"JAKE FUCKING STOP!" 

Just as Jake brought his arm back to throw another punch, I jumped in front of Ashley. Jake's arm was moving too fast to stop now. I braced myself for the impact, but Ashley's arm grabbed me around the waist and pulled me down to the ground. He juped up, straight into the punch. He then fell like a deadweight on top of me.

Jake had frozen and I lay there, shocked by the turn of events.

"JAKE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I screamed.

Ashley shifted on top of me, so I sidled out from under him and put my hands slightly under his head, cupping his face. His eyes were mostly swollen shut, but he tried to smile at me. Just then CC came off the bus and stared. 

"Holy fuck Jake!" he cried, rushing over to Ashley and I. Jinxx came off the bus and darted over to us as well, not bother to ackowledge Jake. The two guys pulled Ashley up off the ground and got him to the couch inside the bus, passing Andy along the way, who was heading over to the still frozen in place Jake.

I ran and grabbed warm clothesand ice packs and bandaids, taking a seat beside the couch at Ashley's head. By now his eyes were swollen shut, and as I gently cleaned the cuts on his face, he winced. I winced along with him, imagining his pain. I iced around his eyes until he could somewhat open them. 

That's when Andy, Jinxx and CC came back in with Jake.

"Jenna I-" Jake started, but I cut him off.

"Don't 'Jenna' me! You fucking asshole! What the hell was going through your head?! You could have killed him! Don't fucking talk to me, Jake!"

I couldn't help the tears that flowed out of my eyes as I said the words that needed to be said. 

"Hey, don't cry" Ash whispered, trying to wipe the tears from my eyes. I swatted his hands away. 

"Don't you dare touch me! I'm pissed off with you too!"

It didn't matter what I felt for him in that moment, because anger overuled everything else.

"Everybody just fucking leave me alone!" I screamed as I climbed into my bunk and closed the curtain around it. As I sobbed, I did what I should've done a long time ago. I called Ronnie and told him everything.

============

dont worry! jake wont be the bad guy forever!

xox