Prologue

This is my second time writing a story. All I want to say that please guys I need your support on this book, I have really great ideas for this one.
———————————
     People always say that life is amazing and that we should enjoy it, but how am I supposed to enjoy it if I get bullied every day for one reason, I AM BIG FAT ASS NERD.

     I always have this thought about nerds, which is why are they always bullied for no reason, like we are humans like anyone else in the school, we are just not popular.

     You guys probably noticed that I am talking about bullying a lot because I go through it every freaking day and I really try hard to stand up for myself and build up the courage to do it but every time I try to I get knocked down or thrown at the lockers so I just guess that I got used to it because I am going to school knowing that this day will be another day of me rotting in hell.

     Anyways I am bullied by the one and only "Charlie Puth" (notice the sarcasm) and his stupid gang and the thing is that they are the popular guys in the school, which means that they think that they can do whatever they want.

     Anyways, you may think that maybe because I am a nerd 🤓, then I don't have any friends. Well, guess what YOU ARE WRONG :p Yup, I have got a lot of friends, but there is this one that I always tell all of my secrets, whose name is "Judy" she is like the sister I never had. She is closer to me than anyone.
      Oh, I forgot to tell you the most important thing and kept blabbing about other stuff. Well, let me introduce myself. My name is "Elena", I'm 18 years old, a senior at "Beacon hills high school"( I know that this is from the teen wolf but I am kinda obsessed with this show). And as I said that I am bullied, the only one who knows about it is my bestfriend "Judy" and yes neither my parents nor my brothers know about it.

     Anyways, I'm of course living with my lovely parents and my 2 overprotective brothers. One of them is bigger than me with 4 years whose name is (Cameron Dallas) (I know that Cameron isn't that old in real life but just stick with the story :p😂), and of course my younger brother (Theo Dallas) ( I honestly don't know if Camron has got any siblings or not but just bear with me guys and even if he does not just imagine ).
And yes, MY BIGGER BROTHER IS THE FAMOUS YOUTUBER (CAMERON DALLAS) :p
———————————————————————————
I know that you guys may think that the prologue is kinda long but for me, it is not like I really enjoy writing.
Anyways,
Hope you guys enjoy it
I will be updating every day 
Lots of love ❤
EvieXXX