Chapter 19

Previously on the forced marriage:

Dylan's POV:

If anyone found out that I am the one that did this, I am dead but the thing is that no one will ever find out, why? Because I am the new guy so no one will ever suspect that it was me and the blame will all be on Charlie since he is the bully of the school. I should really stop stressing so much about it since now Elena is opening to me and soon my plan will be complete and she will be mine.

...........................................................

Dylan's POV:

     I can't wait to see the look on Charlie's face when the principal calls him in so he could tell him that everyone knows what he has done. I think that maybe he will be suspended from the school for the rest of the year, or worse, IMPRISONED. My thoughts were cut off by the principal's voice booming through the speakers and demanding all the students to go to the Cafeteria because he wants to talk to us, I am sure that it's something that has to do with Scott, maybe he is going to tell everyone that Charlie is the one that did it in front of the whole school and what will his penalty be. However, the principal said that he doesn't know who did it and they will have to watch the security footage on the camera and see.

     Shit! there is a camera and I am so screwed, that thought didn't really cross my mind, I kept thinking about it all day. Finally, the end of the day came and as I was walking with Elena and Judy to my locker, my name boomed through the speakers that the principal wants to speak with me right now. Elena told me that it's fine and that she will see me tomorrow, and that is what I liked about her, her innocence. The thought that maybe I am the one that did it, didn't even cross her mind.

     I gulped when I entered the principal's office if looks could kill I would be dead in a pool of my own blood. Before I can say anything he shouted telling me that I am suspended for the rest of the school year and that no excuse will be heard or taken even if Scott himself forgave me and accepted my apology, I tilted my head to the side to find my parents standing there with their head held in shame telling me that we will talk when we go home but before we go I am grounded for 8 months, 8 FREAKING MONTHS. Who does that!!

..........................................

Charlie's POV: 

     I made my way out with Shawn from our last session, I found Elena coming over for me telling me how much she is sorry for thinking that I could have done something like this, and that she shouldn't have judged me so fast. I had to cut her off because she kept blabbing so much and to be honest she looked so cute while talking like this and I felt these butterflies in my stomach and that was when I was sure that I am completely and utterly in love with her.

     "Elena, relax it's fine, I am not mad at all," I said while chuckling.

     "No, no it's not, Charlie if there is anything I could do to make you forgive me I will without hesitation." She said guilt was so apparent in her eyes.

     "You mean anything?" I asked I know that I told her earlier that I am no mad but I am planning on asking her on a date.

     "Yes, yes Charlie anything, I am so guilty really.....I know that if I didn't do anything, I will not forgive myself ever." She told me like she was regretting every word that she has said.

     "Will you go on a date with me?" I asked her, I was so nervous, I could feel the blood pumping in my veins afraid of rejection.

     "Yes, Charlie I will go on a date with you." She said, her eyes were wide with happiness and her smile was from ear to ear, I know what you will say, a smile from ear to ear that sounds so scary, creepy and sinister. But hers's however was a complete way around. Her smile was so cute and innocent.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I AM GOING ON A DATE WITH THE GIRL THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH, THE GIRL THAT SOON I WOULD BE ABLE TO CALL MY WIFE. At this moment I couldn't have been happier.

.......................................

Elena's POV:

     I can't believe it, I am going on a date with Charlie. To be honest, something between you and me, I am not falling in love with him. I am head over heels with him, I know that I might have been denying it but I couldn't anymore.

     I was so freaking happy, excited, nervous. I didn't expect him to ask me on a date at all, I thought that maybe he would ask me to help him study maths or something else but a date, that didn't cross my mind.

     After I left grinning so hard, I felt a hand around my wrist, I turned around expecting Charlie but instead, I was met by Dylan, I mastered all of the power I had and slapped him across his stupid face. He looked shocked like he was expecting me to actually to be happy about what he did or forgive him or something.

    "Let go of my wrist!" I exclaimed.

     "Let me explain please Elena, you have to listen to me." He was begging me, his eyes full of plea.

     "Let you explain what, the fact that you beat the shit out of Scott, or the fact that you actually played along blaming it on Charlie!" I exclaimed while shouting, I was so angry.

     "Get the hell out of my face Dylan, I have never expected you to be this stupid and foolish." I turned around to leave but he caught my wrist AGAIN.

     "Elena I did this for you because I love you, I wanted to be with you. I thought that maybe if I blamed it on Charlie, you will hate him, then you will like me and you will be with me." He said as if this would actually be a sane or a valid reason for what he did.

     "You love me or like me then you ask me on a freaking date, but you don't blame it on Charlie and beat the fudging shit out of the poor kid. Look, even if you did ask me, I wouldn't have agreed to actually go out with you, you know why? because I am in love with Charlie, he is more of a man that you will ever be, yes maybe he did bully me but that doesn't mean that he didn't change cause I actually can see and feel the change in him. Goodbye Dylan, hope that this will make you learn a damn lesson." I said. I watched Dylan as he left completely broken, but I couldn't care less, I didn't even care about it and I didn't even feel guilty.

     "You what?" I heard a question and a voice that made this huge pit of butterflies erupt in my stomach.

     "I said that I love you Charlie, and I couldn't care less if you actually bullied me or not but I know that you actually changed. I am totally and completely and utterly in love with you Charlie Puth, I......" I couldn't complete what I was saying because I was cut off by his lips on mine and it was the most amazing kiss I have ever had.

..............................................

DO NOT READ IF YOU DID NOT WATCH LA CASA DE PAPEL BECAUSE THERE IS A SPOILER.

So, there you go, guys, chapter 19, I know that I am a terrible person for not publishing, the thing is that I actually wrote from 19 till 28 but the thing is they weren't satisfying for me and the ending pretty much sucked, that is why I deleted every damn chapter and started rewriting again but every chapter that I write, I will publish and here is chapter 19. Also what also stopped me was the coronavirus and the school shut down for 2 weeks and all, also I got sick and all, plus I was studying for the quarter exams but of course, the schools were shut down for 2 weeks as I said. To be honest, the whole week I was doing nothing but binge-watching the good doctor and La casa de Papel, also I kind of spoiled it for myself and found out that Berlin will die even though that he is my damn favorite character but whatever.

Lots of love,

EvieXX