Chapter 8

Never in my life have I ever thought that Cameron would lay a finger on me, all I thought off is that he is protecting me that was the only sentence in my head " he is protecting you". But this time he has gone too far, maybe I am overrating and all of you are going to tell me that you all have been hurt by your siblings either "sisters/brothers", but it's different for me, you see the whole 18 years I have been living neither Cameron nor Theo have ever hurt me, sure we have our ups and downs and we all have a lot of fights like all siblings do but it has never involved any of us hurting each other so I guess that there is always the time when we get hurt by the people we love the most. I kinda start to feel like I am overrating the whole situation like it was just a slap across the face from my brother but who am I kidding I won't deny that I raised my voice when I should've never done this, and I also won't deny that I didn't show any respect while talking to him today when I really should've because he is my bigger brother after all. Anyways it was still around 5 and a half o'clock so I decided to have a shower and start doing my homework.

     Meanwhile, I am doing my homework there was a knock at my door and I knew exactly who it is, Cameron and you know what is the most thing I hate about fights is that we are mad at each other and it would make any of us feel guilty but in this situation, I don't know who should feel guilty the most, me or him. You know I don't know if I am guilty and regretful because I showed disrespect to him while arguing or because I told him in the first place like it's my fault from the begging that I told him which lead to Charlie being hurt and who knows maybe Charlie will rat Cameron out and tell on him, but that would be kinda childish you know or either he would just say that it was a fight at school and that would make me feel guilty more than I already am and I hate the thought that I was born from the beginning because if I was never born then there wouldn't be so many problems and knots in my life right now. After all, I wouldn't have one anyways no would there. My thoughts were cut by another knock at my door so I just decided that if the sooner we solved this problem the merrier it would be now, wouldn't it?

     "Come in," I said.

     "Hey," Cameron said as he got in the room and I never saw him look like that like really he had this guilt look all over his face.

     "Hey," I said.

     "Look El I am sorry, I didn't mean what I did I guess I got so angry and went with the flow, I didn't think before doing it and it was never in my intentions to hurt you, I just want to protect you and I will never do this again. But I completely understand if you are still angry with me ...... anyways I am sorry ." Cameron said with every bit of guilt and even though he just apologized I felt the situation is getting kinda funny because it was just a slap, it's not like he put a dagger through my heart though you know, so I just decided to forgive him, in the end, I should be grateful to have someone like him, someone to protect me and instead of one I have two. He was about to leave the room when I decided to talk.

     "Hey, Cameron," I said.

     "Yeah?"

     "Come here," I said while opening my arms for him so I could hug him.

    "You know that I never meant for you to get hurt by me right?" he asked.

     "I know Cam I know, but let's just forget what happened and act as nothing has ever happened okay?" I said.

     "Okay."

    "Well I just finished my homework and since you came here and we are on good terms right now, why don't you sit with me and watch a little bit of "THE ORIGINALS" ?" I asked.

     "You want me to watch those bunch of homicidal killers with you?" he said.

     "Cam they are vampires it's in their nature," I said

     "Isn't one of them is a kinda vampire-werewolf thing or am I just imagining?" he asked and I was surprised that he knew a little bit about the show.

     "Oh, you mean Niklaus Mikaelson, yeah he is a hybrid," I said. (okay guys I am in love with the originals so that is why I choose it ).

     "Yeah that dude, he is such a douchebag," he said.

     "Why? Because he killed so many people, it's in his nature plus he went through a lot in his childhood so no one could blame him for anything and look to the other side he is super cute so .... Will you watch it with me ?" I asked.

     "Hell yeah." He said and that was when I knew that things between us were back to normal. I opened Netflix and I selected season one because I am watching it all over again and also for Cameron to understand. We are in episode 14 and it's the part where Sophie stabs Klaus with the dagger and all I could say is that I am crying my heart out because he is my favorite character. (look I don't know if it's episode 14 or 13 so if you know which one just imagine and also it doesn't have to be the originals if you want it to be another tv show it's okay .)

     "Isn't the Klaus dude Joseph Morgan or this is in my imagination? Because he looks so much like him though." Cameron asks out of the blue.

     "Maybe he looks like him because this is him, Cameron," I said my voice is hoarse due to my crying.

     "Why are you crying ?" he asks

     "Maybe because he was just stabbed with a goddamn magical dagger that I don't know what it could do to him and also aside from that I am also crying because he is my favorite character how the hell is he dead, I mean an original can't be killed and if you looked to the other side he is not a normal original he is a hybrid so how in the hell is he dying or dead?" I said.

     "Didn't you watch that show before and of course you know what is going to happen and that he is not going to die ?" he asked.

     "Yeah, I did he is going to live, plus he is alive in real life anyway and this is just a show," I said and by that, this was the end of our little conversation. It was now around 9 o'clock and all I was thinking was Charlie and I had to do something I probably will regret after doing it so, here goes nothing.

-----------------------

Charlie's POV

     I felt like my whole body was numb, but damn that Cameron dude knows how to punch and kick well though. And even though he is Elena's brother I am not even angry or mad, because I have to admit, I deserved it all of it because I know that I hurt her badly. But there are always these weird feelings I have every time I think of her and it can't be anything good because I know what they mean, they mean I am falling my head over heels for the girl I have been bullying but who am I kidding it's now I am starting to notice how beautiful she is. NO NO NO NO, I can't have these feelings, I am supposed to hate her, FOCUS CHARLIE FOCUS, I am not falling for her, but it's just so goddamn hard and even though I know that I shouldn't be falling for her because of Sarah, but feelings can't hurt, can they? As long as she doesn't know about them I am on the safe side plus I will have to break up with her sooner or later so yeah, I shouldn't feel guilty for having feelings for Elena.

     My thoughts were cut by the doorbell ringing and I opened the door, and trust me I was more than surprised by who is standing on my doorstep.

-----------------

So chapter 8 guys here you go.It's edited guys.

Lots of love.

Eviexxx