Chapter 28

Elena's POV:

     "What was that?" I asked Charlie while laughing, there was something seriously wrong with this guy, he just creeps upon us and then expects it to be fine. He is mentally unstable for all I know.

     "I don't know, what was he doing here anyway, I thought he got expelled?" Charlie asked, chuckling under his breath. Gotta admit it was kinda funny seeing him all red and about to explode.

     "Yeah, at least that's what I last heard off, the principal called all the colleges in our town to inform them about what he has done, apparently he was suspended from entering college right after the summer break, I mean it reached that extent,  I don't think that the principal will let it slip that easily and accept him back in the school, what he did wasn't normal, let alone him blaming it on you," I answered honestly, part of me felt sorry for him, not gonna deny that but then the other part of me decided to make up things in my mind like now he beat the living shit out of the guy, the next time, what's he gonna do, kill someone? I'm overreacting, I know but still, I doze off sometimes thinking about this.

"Well, he left now, there's nothing he can do without the school taking an action, plus, I'm sure that if he does anything else worse than what he has done to Scott the police will have to take action," Charlie answered honestly.

.........................................

(A/N: IMMA MAKE A FAST FORWARD THAT THEY FINISHED SENIOR YEAR, AND IT'S GRADUATION. IMMA LAZY ASS PERSON DON'T MIND ME.)

      I am graduating high school today, yay, I'm so excited, to be honest, the rest of the year passed by very quickly, thankfully, Dylan didn't appear and no problems related to him occurred. Charlie and I are going smoothly, no problems are facing us, thank god. I zoned out, didn't listen to any of the names that were being called, I was imagining what would my college life be, what my life with Charlie would be. I was struck by this terrible thought that maybe he will turn back into a bully after marriage, I don't want to be abused by him. I calmed myself down and kept reminding myself that he's in love with me, not only he said it but he also proved it.  Someone was shaking me by my shoulder so hard, I looked up to find Judy, she told me that they're gonna call my name up next.

     "Now, we have one of our best students, top high achiever in our school, mostly in the whole town. Elena Dallas." Mr.Salvatore said. All I was thinking about while going up there on the stage is what if I tripped and fell in front of everyone, I shook that thought out of my head and started walking to Mr.Salvatore. I took my certificate, that glass thingy that they give high achievers, shook the principal's hand, Mr.Salvatore's hand, and Mr.Singer. Why these 3 you may ask, well, frankly because these are the most important people in our school. Now it was time for my speech.

      "Before I say anything, I just want to say how thankful I am to graduate from this specific school, I love everyone here, starting from the janitors and ending with our beloved principal. I would love to thank my parents for being there through everything I have been through, Ii would like to thank my brothers for supporting me and supporting what I want to become. I know that graduating school isn't a big thing, but for me, it was a long shot and I did my best to achieve my goals, I still have a very long shot. Being a doctor isn't the easiest thing on Earth, but I am surrounded by people who love me and support me and that's enough for me to make it through. This year, I learned a lot of things, like that I should be careful who to trust, the devil was once an angel. I trusted someone this year but it turns out that I misplaced my trust and I judged the wrong person. In the end, some mistakes get made, but that's alright, in the end, we need to know that whomever we trust is worthy of this trust, test that person in a very critical situation if that person stayed beside your side throughout the whole issue, know that you befriended the right person. Thank you all." I finished my speech, walked off the stage after hearing a round of applauding from everyone that was there. I was engrossed in a big hug by Cameron and Theo. Then my mum was, of course, crying while hugging me. My father kept repeating how proud he was of me. I looked over Judy who was giving her speech and then she got off the stage. I ran over to her hugging her. I mean we're going to different colleges, I'm going to Harvard and she has a scholarship to Standford.  I looked around me, I couldn't find Charlie anywhere. Then my phone beeped, he texted me telling me to meet him in the lacrosse field, I went there and there he was on one knee (yes he's proposing to her hold your horses' people and I know they're young but that was the deal.).

     "Elena Dallas, I was a big jerk and douchebag to you and for that I am sorry, but getting to know you were the best thing that has ever happened to me. Dating you these past few months was amazing but I want to take this step forward and spend the rest of my life with you. So would you please do me the honors of being my wife?" His eyes full of tears, god how did I get so lucky.

     "Yes, thousand times yes!" That was my answer.

.....................................................................

There you go guys, the last chapter of the forced marriage. I know I said 30, but I was going to say the same things that I said in this chapter so I decided to make it all in this chapter. I am still undecided on the whole sequel thing but that would be announced after I finish seeking revenge. I hope you enjoyed this story. I know that in the first few chapters there were some errors but all of these will be edited so don't worry, I know this chapter is somehow short. Sorry

Lots of love,

Eviexx