Chapter 14

Previously on the forced marriage:

"HELP PLEASE HELP HE IS NOT BREATHING NOR MOVING." A random person said.

Shawn and I looked at each other with really worried looks on our faces, then suddenly everyone started running out of the Cafeteria, and me, Judy, Dylan, and Shawn did the same.

What I saw next was unbelievable, I couldn't believe it.

.......................................................................

      I looked at the poor guy lying on the floor, we all didn't know who did it but I kinda felt that it may have been Charlie because he is the only one that is not present right now. I don't know if I am the reason behind this, like did my words hurt him? But even if it did hurt him and if he was the one behind this, he didn't have to take it out on the poor boy.

     "What the hell happened here?" Mr.Miles " the principal in case you all wondered" asked.

     "We don't know we heard Jessica scream for help and when we came we found the guy lying on the floor," Shawn said. Okay, I learned something new today, the girl's name is Jessica, cool name. FOCUS ELENA FOCUS.

     "Who did this?" Mr.Miles asked.

     "We don't know" I answered.

     "Well, Miss Dallas, Can you take him to the hospital?" Mr.Miles asked. Wow, he knows me.

     "Yeah, I'm on it," I said.

     "I'll come with you," Judy said. Then Shawn leaned over and said, 

     "Well, I have a fear that Charlie is responsible for this, I know this guy his name is Scott, he is with us in the football team and Charlie hated him since he joined us and he always wanted any excuse to beat him or talk to him in a bad way."

     "Why don't I feel surprised," I said in a kinda question tone.

     "Maybe because he did the same thing to you," Shawn said looking at the ground as if he is ashamed of his friend's actions.

     "Well, as I said I feel that Charlie is responsible for this so I will come with you," Shawn said. Then Dylan leaned over and said, 

     "Elena I feel that this guy is dangerous to let me come instead."

     "Shawn won't hurt me Dylan, Plus this guy is his friend so he knows him and it's better if you don't come, don't try to complicate things more than it already is, please," I said.

     "Complicate what, what are you trying to tell me?" He asked.

     "See you later Dylan. Guys lets go." I motioned for Shawn and Judy. God Charlie what have you done.

........................................................

{Skip the way to the hospital cause I am lazy tbh.}

     The three of us were sitting in the hospital lounge waiting for the doctor to come out of the operation room. Yup you heard me correctly operation room, the doctor told us that he needs a surgery at the very moment because he has internal bleeding, three broken ribs, a concussion, a broken leg and finally a broken arm, but thank goodness he will 99.9% will live which is kinda relieving, to be honest. I looked over at Judy to find her asleep which allowed me to ask Shawn about Charlie and that Scott guy.

     "Hey, what the hell is going on between Charlie and that guy, like if he was the one behind what happened to Scott then I wouldn't be surprised if he was expelled from school and going to jail for two or three months," I said in a furious tone.

     "Well my friend, it's a long story." He said. And to be honest I kind of liked that he called me his friend.

     "I'll tell you everything but first I need to say that I am sorry for what I did to you and for what I said and...god, I am not good with words at all, I am sorry for helping Charlie to bully you, I should have told him to stop when I found out that he started hitting you but instead I stood by his side, watching and doing nothing. I am extremely sorry and trust me I wouldn't be surprised if you hate me or if you decline my apology." He said.

     "You sound like a nice guy Shawn and I don't know why are you still in Charlie's gang," I said.

     "Oh, and by the way, apology accepted," I said smiling.

     "Well, let me tell you what is going on between Charlie and Scott. It all started when Scott joined our football team and to be honest, he played well, like even better than Charlie, so our coach said that Scott will be captain instead of Charlie which made Charlie mad because he has been the captain since 7th grade or something like that. Of course, Charlie hated Scott for taking his position so he started threatening him and telling him that if he didn't tell the coach he doesn't want to be the football captain he will beat the shit out of him and that he will make him regret joining our team, hell he even told him that he will make him hate liking football. Of course, Scott got scared he didn't even try to stand up for himself and trust me to one can stand up for Charlie. So the coach made Charlie the captain again, but that didn't make Charlie stop bullying Scott, he completed bullying him and he started to make it worse for the poor guy. Until today Scott decided to stand up for himself and told Charlie that he will tell the coach what he did to him and all of this stuff, Charlie didn't care at that moment and said that he wanted to talk to you and then he disappeared, then he came back and he seemed upset and then I told them that I will go and find a table for us and that was when I waited for more than ten minutes and Charlie still didn't show up, so I came to ask you if you saw him and you said no and then we heard Jessica scream and that El is the story of Charlie and Scott." He said. I was sitting speechless and I was about to reply when Shawn started talking again.

     "It's okay if I call you El right? I can stop if you don't want me to." He said.

     "No, it's fine you can call me El," I said smiling and he smiled back and trust me it was a genuine smile. Out of the blue, Charlie entered the room and then said............

...................................................................

Cliffhanger I am sorry "I am not.":p

Anyways I published again because I am starting school this week and I will either be too tired to Publish or I will be studying. It's edited.

Lots of love

Eviexxx