Chapter 25

Previously on the forced marriage:

     "DON'T YOU DARE MOVE AN INCH, IT WAS MY FAULT FROM THE BEGINNING, THEY TOLD ME THAT I WASN'T HARD ON YOU AT ALL, BUT I DENIED, YOUR FATHER WAS RIGHT WHEN HE SAID THAT YOU'RE A MOMMA'S BOY. I DIDN'T RAISE YOU RIGHT BUT NOW IS TIME TO DO IT." She screamed at my face, I have never seen her like that.

     "You can't do anything to me, I am 18 now."

     "Oh no, not yet, you still have 4 months till you are 18, till then you live under my rules." She said, as she was about to walk out of my room, I started talking.

     "Well, no, I am going to do whatever I want to do whether you like it or not, you're not the boss of m--" I was cut off by a hard slap on my face.

...........................................

Elena's POV:

     Me and Charlie have went on more couple dates (A/N: Sorry way too lazy to write every detail about their dates) and turns out that he is a very good person,I misjudged him but can you blame me, that guy used to bully me. Which brings only one question on my mind, why did he bully me in the first place, one day he just started out of the blue with no explanation and I guess I was way too scared to ask him when he started bullying me but now we are in a place where I am going to have to trust him enough to protect me for the rest of my life, so I have to ask him why did this in the first place.

      "Earth to Elena!" Judy waved her hands in front off my face, I zoned out, again. I have to stop zoning out everywhere I go, I zone out at home, at class, when I am talking to someone. Not that it's off import.

     "Where the hell is your mind going these days, you're barley with me?" She asked me with a worried look, well, I kind off haven't told her about the fact that we confessed our feelings to each other or the fact that we went out more than once so I guess I have to tell her, she's my best friend.

     "On a bender." I said quoting Castiel from supernatural (A/N: I am literally obsessed with that TV show.)

     " Did you just quote Cas from supernatural? God you need to stop watching these TV shows because they are rotting your brain, first you blab about the originals and how hot Elijah Mikaelson is, then teen wolf and how much you're in love with Isaac lahey, then now supernatural and Dean Winchester, I can barely talk to you without you coming with a smartass comment from your tv show." She said while chuckling, what can I say these men are all fine.

     "Hey, we both know that Elijah is pretty hot, that Isaac is cute with that damn jaw line, and please don't get me started on Dean Winchester." I answered her honestly.

     "If you could choose between Dean and Elijah who would you choose?" She asked me and I had the perfect answer, just to piss her off.

     " Put your hands together." I just quoted Joey Tribbiani.

     "Okay, that's it, I am out, officially out of here." She turned around only to bump into someone, she looked up only to find Shawn in her face, after things didn't work out with her and Theo, she started to develop a crush on Shawn, well now that me and Charlie are closer, I could ask him about how Shawn feels towards Judy cause this girl is going nuts seriously.

     "Hey." I turned around to find Charlie leaning against my locker.

     "Hi." I replied and then he leaned in to give me a peck, oh my, how could someone change so fast from being a bad boy to being so amazing and awesome.

     "Can I ask you a question?" Okay I already started talking, no backing off now.

     "Sure, but if you answer the question I am about to ask you first." He replied back.

     "Depends on what kind of question you are asking." I was nervous, I have no idea why.

     "Will you marry me?" He asked looking very serious.

     "I'm kidding, geez, you should've seen the look on your face, we're getting married anyways. Now let's be serious, I was going to ask would you do me the honor of being my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked and this time I didn't know if he was serious or kidding but I decided to answer him.

     "No." TIME FOR REVENGE FOR SCARING ME LIKE THIS, OF COURSE I AGREE BUT THAT WILL BE AFTER MY PAYBACK.

     "What? it's okay I guess, maybe I am taking things way too fast. Take your time." he was about to walk away, he looked disappointed and sad.

     "Hey Charlie, I GOTCHA AHAHAHAHA, yes I will be your girlfriend." I answered him. He didn't waste anytime by closing the gap between us.

...........................................

Kinda sucky I am so sorry, but I was busy with school work and projects and then I kinda forgot about publishing until now, I am so sorry.

Hope you enjoy lovelies.

Lots of love,

Eviexx