Chapter 27

Dylan's POV:

     I couldn't stand it anymore, sitting home doing nothing, thinking that maybe he got her and she's his. That thought is killing me. What if I begged the principal to take me back even if it meant lunch detention or after school detention, I can't lose her, she's mine, only mine. I stormed out of my room, walked into my parents room to tell my mom that I'm going to school to sort things out. She agreed. Thankfully. I got dressed, got into my car and made my way into the school. The looks that I got were unbearable, at least he's alive bitches be thankful! I got into the principal's office, knocking before going in of course.

     "What are you doing here?" This was the first thing that rolled of his tongue, jeez, harsh much! It's not like I strangled him to death!

     "To apologize." Really Dylan? That is all you have on your mind.

     "Apology unaccepted. Get out." His eyes didn't leave the papers that he was working on.

     "No." I replied coldly.

     "Excuse you? What do you mean by no? You know what, don't answer that question, I'm gonna call security." He was about to call security when I realized that I will look way too bad if I was dragged outside the school with security, better do it with dignity.

     "No, I'm gonna leave, no need to call security." I snapped, that sick son of a bitch. As I was passing by the playground, I saw Charlie FREAKING Puth kissing Elena, that bastard, what does he think he's doing. I'm going to give him a lesson that he's never going to forget.

.........................

Charlie's POV: 

     "CHARLIE FREAKING PUTH, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" I was startled by the noise, I looked behind me to find that it's Dylan.

     "Wasn't he suspended from school?" I asked Elena, she looked as shocked and surprised as me.

     "Yeah, for the rest of the year, the principal called all the colleges that he had an interview in and told them about the incident and they added 4 more months to the suspension." She replied. She looked scared.

     "Stand behind me." I ordered her, she obeyed.

      "What do you mean Dylan, I don't understand?" I asked him. He looked like he was about to explode out of anger.

     "You know very well what I mean, why are you kissing my girl?"He asked me, he was about to hit me, boy was this a mistake. I catched his fist. His girl, was he dumb or what.

     "Your girl?" I chuckled while asking him.

     "Yes, my girl." He replied casually like I stole her from him.

     "I was never your girl Dylan, not before I knew about what you have done and not after. You're not normal, you're sick, like mentally unstable, you need to see a therapist. You're a monster. If you ever thought that I'd ever let you make a move on me then you're wrong, I was never going to agree. Even if I did. I would've never been your girl. Leave Dylan, you're unwanted here." Elena was the one to talk this time.

     "What do you mean by you would've never been my girl?" Dylan asked her.

     "She means that she's going to get married to me because of some family drama, plus we both have feelings for each other so that should be in our favor." I answered his question.

     "How can you trust him Elena, he's going to break you, he bullied you and you just let him in normally like it's no big deal?"
     "I trusted you Dylan, I let you sit with me and Judy at lunch time and look how you turned out, you nearly killed a freshmen just because you wanted Charlie to be suspended from school but the truth is that you were way too dumb to realize that the hallways also have cameras and you beat him in the middle of the hallway, guess terrible things happen to disgusting people." She answered him confidently without hesitation in her voice, god I regret everything I have ever done to her. I will spend the rest of my life making it up for her.

     "I can't believe that you trust him more than you trust me." He looked hurt! HAHA suck it beyotch that's what you get for messing with the wrong person.

     " I guess that saying was right. A wise man once said: "Be careful who you trust, the devil was once and angel." She said that, then she moved from behind me, walked towards Dylan and she slapped him across his face so damn hard that I felt it, that was an exaggeration but still, DAMN THAT GIRL CAN HIT.

     "Goodbye Dylan." I said. I held Elena's hand and left.

.....................................................

Hey lovelies,

I was in the mood so I decided to write chapter 27, 3 more chapters and the story will be over. Anyways this chapter is mostly about Dylan, I wrote it because if any of you was wondering what happened to Dylan.

Hope you enjoy it.

Lots of love,

Eviexx