Chapter 22

Previously on the forced marriage:

"Hey, I am so sorry that I am late, I lost track of time and didn't realize that I am half an hour late, I swear to god, I will make it up to you." I said completely freaked out.

"Charlie relax, if you checked your phone earlier, you will find out that I texted you if we can meet at 8 instead of 7:30 but you didn't answer so I was about to call you."

................................................................

Charlie's POV:

     Thank god, I thought that I was late for the first date for me an Elena, god I am such an idiot. Anywho (A/N: I have heard this word a lot in supernatural and it was confirmed that it was grammatically correct so I will use it.) I was ready and it was around 7:45 so I decided to get in the car and go pick up Elena. In less than 10 mins I was pulling over in front of her house. I waited in the car for about 5 minutes then she came out, she looked breathtaking, never have I ever thought that would fall this hard for someone, let alone Elena, not that she's a bad person, I mean she's the nerd and I am the popular guy of the school so that's why I never thought that I would fall for her and yes I am totally, completely and utterly in love with her. I have got no idea how to tell her that I love her, I mean I can't just throw it in her face like that on the first date!

     "Hey Charlie." She said as she got in the car.

    "Hey beautiful." I didn't say that so that she would think that I am not as bad, of course I want her to see the good side of me, but I meant it.

     "Why did you say that?" She asked me with a confused look on her face.

     "I said that because it's the truth." I answered.

      "You look breathtaking Elena." I added quickly. She blushed in return. OMG she is going to be the death of me I swear, she's amazing god I am so lame but she is the prettiest girl I have ever seen, I mean yes Sarah was pretty but she just dated me because I am the popular guy and because of my reputation, when I told her that I loved her, I meant it at the beginning but then she started to become distant, not only that but every time I said I love you she would open another topic to talk about, but after multiple times of me saying it, she finally said it back but it came out forced not with passion, I knew that she was lying when she said it and not only that but I caught her cheating on me once with a guy from the lacrosse team but she begged me and apologized a lot and because I thought that I loved her, I agreed, little did I know that it was one of the biggest mistakes in my life because she did it again and again but I never confronted her and stayed with her, I never knew why I stayed with her maybe because I was trying to convince myself that I am in love with her all of the time and I believed it but I wasn't. I know one thing, she is one of the main reasons why I am not capable of love, she made me hate the idea of loving anyone. I still bullied Elena but when this year started, I started to realize how pretty she is. When we were invited for dinner at the Dallas's a big part of me was happy because I was going to see her and when they talked about the marriage, I exploded out of happiness but from the inside. My thoughts were cut by Elena asking me a question but I didn't hear her.

     "I am so sorry, can you repeat the question because I didn't hear you?" I asked her. She laughed then she repeated the question.

     "I said, what movie are we going to watch?" She asked me.

     "How about Avengers: Endgame?" I asked. (A/N: I know that the movie was 2019 but just imagine.)

     "HELL YES!" She practically yelled in my ears.

     "Damn, that was loud." I chuckled.

     " I am so sorry. I am just a huge fan of the avengers, I mean have you seen Chris Hemsworth? That guy is amazing, like they had every right to make him the god of thunder." She kept blabbing about how hot he is so I decided to tease.

     "So, you think that he is hotter than me?" I teased her with a smirk plastered on my face, that question caught her off guard.

     "What?" She asked.

     " I said, you think that he is hotter than me?"I repeated the question but with a serious tone this time.

     "Charlie, you are another level of hotness." She answered and this time I was the one caught off guard.

    "What?" 

.......................................................

CHAPTER 22 THERE YOU GO GUYS.

So sorry for not writing these past few weeks but my laptop was broken and it just got fixed yesterday so I will start publishing more these weeks and I am starting a new story called Seeking revenge so please check it out.

Lots of love, 

Eviexx