Chapter 11

Previously on the forced marriage:

At this very moment, a very hot looking guy entered the class and I didn't know that I was staring this hard until our eyes locked.

...............................................

Elena's POV:

     This is very embarrassing why do I stare like really, I am so stupid. Anyways I couldn't concentrate the rest of the lesson because I was distracted even though math was my favorite subject. Why wasn't I concentrating you may ask? Well here is my answer because of the beautiful creature sitting in front of my, at this very moment I forgot about Charlie and what he said and about the marriage and everything I was just concentrating on this beautiful angel in front of me. Charlie was with me in the same class and I think he noticed me staring because he was glaring at the guy whose name is Dylan I think.....yeah I am pretty sure it's Dylan anyways back to the point as I was saying Charlie was sending him glares now and then and I swear to god if looks can kill this guy would be dead in a pool of blood right now.

     Before I knew it, it was lunchtime and I don't know how the hell did time flow by this fast "maybe because you were staring at Dylan the whole time" a voice inside my head told me and I am not even going to try to deny it because it's the truth a man like Dylan is really hot so literary any person sitting behind him would stare at him and if a girl didn't think of him as a good looking and handsome guy then she has mental issues. I made my way to the cafeteria and mine and Judy's table, as I sat down opposite her and decided to start a conversation about the new guy at school.

     "So, have you seen him?" I asked.

     "Seen who?" she asked with a look of confusion on her face. Before I can answer her she said.

     "If you mean by him Charlie then no I haven't seen him." She said.

     "No, I don't mean Charlie." I didn't complete the sentence trying to give her a hint.

     "You mean Theo?" She asked.

     "No"

     "Shawn?" She asked.

     "No, why in seven hells would I ask about Shawn we never even talked," I said.

     "Cameron?" She asked. God, she is so stupid.

     "Cameron graduated from school a long ago, so no I am not asking about him, no," I said.

     "Then seen who?" She asked literary giving up.

     "The new guy named Dylan Judy, god you are such an idiot," I said.

     "Well, how am I supposed to know that it's the new guy!" She exclaimed.

     "Well, it's not gonna be Charlie because I have nothing to say to him, not Theo because he is in the bathroom I saw him, not Shawn because we never talk and not Cameron because he graduated from the school since god knows when," I said.

     "Well, anyway, yes I have seen the new guy. Isn't he pretty?" She said.

     "Well yeah, but there is so......" I was cut by a male voice.

     "Hi." He said, and by he, I mean "Dylan".

     "Hi." Judy and I replied at the same time.

     "I kinda don't know anyone here and I saw you in my math class so I figured is it okay if I can sit with you two?" He asked.

     "Yeah sure, pull a seat," I said.

     "I am Dylan by the way." He said.

     "Yeah I know, you introduced yourself in the class," I said.

     "Anyways, I am Elena," I said introducing myself.

     "And you are....?" He asked Judy.

     "Judy, my name is Judy." She said.

     "Well, why did you transfer schools, Dylan?" I asked.

     "Well, because of bullying." He said.

     "You mean that you were bullied?" Judy asked.

     "Actually no, I bullied a girl, and got expelled." He said while looking at the ground like he was ashamed of what he has done. Why do all the hot guys bully girls like really, Charlie was bullying me and now I know that Dylan was bullying a girl. Wait what, did I just say in my head that Charlie is hot. God, I hate my freaking life. My thought was cut off by arms wrapping around my waist when I turned around I saw none than the famous Charlie puth.

     I was about to scream and tell him what the hell are you doing, but then I saw and sensed something really strange at first I didn't believe myself I was like no way in hell that would be real but then I saw it again, I saw jealousy in his eyes. And I understood why he wrapped his arms around my waist, he was afraid that maybe I changed my mind about the marriage so he decided to do this whole thing, but if he was worried why in seven hells did I see jealousy in his eyes. My thoughts were cut off once again with Charlie saying.

     "Hey, baby did you miss me?" He asked.

....................................................................

I am so sorry that I haven't updated in so long, I had exams and just finished yesterday.

Also, I know that this chapter isn't tall and that I ended it with a cliffhanger but you guys better bear with me because the best is still coming. It's edited.

Lots of love

Evie xxxx