Chapter 17

Previously on the forced marriage:

"It was Dylan." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"The one that did this to me was Dylan." He muttered.

"Okay, Scott, don't worry everything will be fine," I mumbled as I made my way out of the room.

.................................................................

Charlie's POV:

     I can't believe that Dylan would do something like this, I mean he looked like a nice guy but I didn't like him for various reasons other than that he was loved by everyone even the teachers so why would he do something like that? I kept on thinking why he nearly killed Scott and then it hit me, I am pretty sure that he became close to Elena which means that she told him about the whole marriage thing and if she didn't then it's probably her best friend Judy, I once overheard Dylan talking to some guy about how much he likes Elena and that he wants to ask her out so all of that concludes that may or may have not known about me bullying her so he took this as an advantage and did this to Scott because the first person that will come to her mind and Shawn's is gonna be me due to my history of bullying her and Scott so, therefore, she is gonna hate me more and rebel against the whole marriage thingy and I love her and I can't let him have her she's mine. OMG did I just confess to myself that I love her??

     Anyways I have to go and tell Shawn that it wasn't me who did this and that it was Dylan and if he didn't, believe me, I have hardcore evidence that I am not the one who did this because I am gonna tell Scott to tell Shawn what Dylan did to him and with that Shawn will tell Elena and I will not be their suspect anymore and Elena is gonna hate Dylan so, therefore, I may have a chance on telling her how I feel.

Charlie:1

Dylan:BIG FATASS 0

.........................................

     I made my way through the school halls trying to find Shawn until I finally did.

     "Hey Shawn can I talk to you it's really important."

     "What do you want Charlie?"

     "Dude it's important to come on don't be such a wuss."

      "Fine, what do you wanna tell me that is so important?"

     "I visited Scott at the hospital last night and...."

     "You visited him?"

     "Yeah, but that is not the point.."

     "Then what is your point?"

     "Well, maybe you'll know if you stop cutting me off!!"

     "Sorry, my bad."

     "Anyways, I wanted to make things right you know I didn't want to be the bad guy who bullies people and cares about nothing except for his reputation so I decided to start my apologizing to Scott, and I did and then he told me that the coach was not gonna make him team captain until we leave the school since we are seniors anyways that is not the point the point is that when I was about to leave the room he told me that it was Dylan and I told him what do you mean, he told me I mean that Dylan is the one that did this to me," I said after taking a long breath.

     "And what makes me believe you? Like do you have evidence?" Shawn asked.

     "What is this man? This is not an investigation and if you want to make sure that I am not lying to you then go ask Scott he is gonna ensure my words."

     "And since when don't you believe me, Shawn?" I uttered

     "Well Dylan said that he saw you beat the shit out of the guy and he told that to every single one in the whole

     "Of course he said that he wants to make me seem like I am the bad guy in this."

     "And you and everyone believed him this easily, he is a newcomer and he likes Elena and I think that he knows about the marriage so he wants her to hate so he can have her all to himself and therefore she will try to pull the whole marriage thing off."

     "Why do you care so much about him having Elena all to himself, last time I checked you hated that marriage thing."

     "It's nothing, I just don't want him to hurt anyone anymore."

     "It's nothing Charlie what is going on with you?"

     "I told you it's nothing just drop it."

     "No, I won't"

     "Drop it, Shawn."

     "And I said I won't, now it's either you tell me what the hell is wrong with you or I will go and make sure to tell the coach that you are the one that did this to Scott."

     "You want to know fine."

     "Well tell me then."

     "I am in love with Elena."

     "You are what?" a voice from behind me said.

.....................................................................

Cliffhanger, oops sorry {I am not sorry}

Anyways here is chapter 17 hope you guys like it. It's edited.

Lots of love,

EvieXXX