Chapter 24

Previously on the forced marriage:

     "I need to tell you something."He mumbled, oh god, he is going to tell me that this is the worst date ever.

     "Yeah sure, what's wrong?" My voice was hesitant.

     "I hope what I am about to say doesn't affect us, and I will understand if you say that I am moving way too fast but I am in love with you." He looked like he got a huge weight off his shoulder after saying that. Wait, WHAT, HE LOVES ME!

..................................................

Elena's POV:

     I stood there my mouth open wide, what the hell just happened. 4 months ago he hated me and bullied me, he despised coming to my house and even disrespecting me there, now forward 4 months we are standing here in the movie theatre with him telling me that he is in love with me. I mean I love him, yes I did have different feelings before and yes I hated him. I know that I liked Dylan when he came but I knew that my feelings for Charlie are even more intense. Should I tell him right now that I love him or should I play hard to get? I am scared that if I don't tell him right now that I am in love with him, he will think that maybe I don't even love him. Okay I have been standing like an idiot for about 5 minutes looking at him with my mouth wide open with no answer.

     "I love you too!" okay my mouth said the words without me rethinking what I should do or say so SHUCK YOU! Shouldn't have watched the maze runner before going to bed.

     "Are you saying this so I won't look like an idiot or are you saying this because you actually love me or what." He seriously talks too much, so to stop him from blabbing more and more I kissed him. I didn't know that I had this is in me.

....................

Dylan's POV:

     I was flipping through Netflix, watching different TV shows, from F.R.I.E.N.D.S, The vampire diaries, the originals, teen wolf, and finishing off with supernatural.

     "I seriously can't believe you, we finally found a new home, a new school that approved you after what you did in your old one, yet you always find a way to mess it up." My mum said barging into my room. Oh my god, she ain't gonna stop seriously, she gets so annoying sometimes that I want to..... Nope control yourself she's your mother.

     "Could you please leave my room? Oh and uhh close the door behind you." I mumbled. I was in the middle of the episode where crowley kills himself so Sam and Dean can get out of the other world when suddenly the TV went black. Hell no she didn't just do that. Unplugging the TV, who does she think she is?

     "Why did you do that? Are you stupid? Didn't you see that I was watching that." I stood up and got closer to her, I was beyond angry, she is my mother but she just can't do that. She didn't move an inch from her place.

     "DON'T YOU DARE MOVE AN INCH, IT WAS MY FAULT FROM THE BEGINNING, THEY TOLD ME THAT I WASN'T HARD ON YOU AT ALL, BUT I DENIED. YOUR FATHER WAS RIGHT WHEN HE SAID THAT YOU'RE A MOMMA'S BOY. I DIDN'T RAISE YOU RIGHT BUT NOW IS TIME TO DO IT." She screamed at my face, I have never seen her like that.

     "You can't do anything to me, I am 18 now."

     "Oh no, not yet, you still have 4 months till you are 18, till then you live under my rules." She said. She was about to walk out of my room when I started talking.

     "Well, no, I am going to do whatever I want to do whether you like it or not, you're not that boss of m--"  I was cut of by a hard slap on my face.

..........................................

Hey lovelies, 

Chapter 24, I know that it's short and I am sorry for that but what's coming is way better, don't you worry.

Lots of love,

Eviexx