(4)

Parker: come over
Me: I can't. babysitting my dad
Parker: is zoey there?
Me: she's spending the weekend out a friends house
Parker: u should do that to
Me: sophia's went to visit her gma for the weekend

Parker: ......
Me: oh u meant u!
Parker: Mhm. my parents are on a business trip and my brothers don't talk to me so I'm lonely
Me: u want the weird faggot to spend the weekend at ur house?
Parker: mhm
Me: "ur not a weird faggot, Ben. Don't say that"
Parker: Ben just get ur ass over here
Me: fine

~<>~<>~

I get to his house and knock on the door. The door opens and I see one of Parker's brothers. 

"Who are you?" he asks.

"I'm Ben. Parker's friend" I say.

"Oh yeah. You're the guy that's been coming over like everyday that past few weeks"

"Yeah" 

"He's in his room"

"Thanks" I say. He lets me in and I go upstairs. I knock on the door and walk in.

"Hey" he smiles turning around in the chair at his desk.

"Hey" I say and put my bad against the wall.

"So-" he starts but his cut off by the sound of someone climbing a ladder outside his window. Outside of his window there's a roof and and we see a ladder attached to it.

"Yo, Parker!" Carson yells from outside.

"Get in the closet!" he whisper/yells at me and kinda pushes me in. I grab my bag and hide in the closet. I peak through the crack between the doors.

"Were you talking to someone?" Carson asks climbing into the room.

"Aubree just went to the bathroom" Parker says.

"Oh shit, she's here? Sorry, man. Want me to go?"

"Yeah that'd probably be best. She is not gonna be happy if you're here. We were in the middle of something"

"...you're fully clothed"

"We're going to be in the middle of something when she gets back. She's freshening up"

"Oh. Well, we have practice tomorrow at 10 am. Don't be late" 

"Ok. See ya" Parker says. Carson climbs out the window and goes down the ladder. I open the door and walk out of the closet.

"I guess it's true what people say" I say.

"What?" he asks.

"You never come out of the closet just once" I say with a straight face. He looks at me with an amused look at shakes his head.

"It was good. You gotta admit it" 

"Compared to your other lame jokes, yes it was good" he says. I put my bag on the floor and sit on his bed.

"My jokes are not lame" I say.

"Whatever you say, Benji"  

"Benji?" I ask, smiling.

"What?" he asks, confused.

"You just called me Benji"

"No, I didn't.....did I?"

"Mhm"

"Benji......it makes you sound so cute"

"Don't call me Benji" I say with a small smile.

"But I like it!" he whines.

"Fine. I don't have to like it"

"You'll learn to love it"

"I'm sure I won't" 

~<>~<>~

It's been a few hours so it's a little dark out. We're laying on his bed trying to find something to watch.

"Queer eye? What's that?" Parker asks himself.

"You've never seen queer eye?" I ask.

"Nope. Is it good?"

"Yes! These 5 gay guys, Jonathan, Tan, Bobby, Antoni, and Karamo, go around giving guys makeovers. Antoni does food and wine, Tan does fashion, Karamo does culture, Bobby does design, and Jonathan does grooming. It's like the best show ever" I explain.

"Sounds cool. Wanna watch it?" he asks.

"I don't know if you would like it. A straight football player? 5 gay guys giving makeovers?"

"You and your stereotypes" he says and presses play. Halfway through the episode I look over and see Parker staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing" he says.

"Do I have something on face?"

"No" he says. He leans in and kisses me. I pull away and sit up. It's not that I didn't want to it just really surprised me.

"Sorry" he says. I turn around and kiss him. He kisses me back. He deepens the kiss and takes his shirt off.  We hear a knock on the door and he jumps off of me. We puts his shirt back on and opens the door.

"What?" he asks.

"We're hungry" I hear his brother say.

"Ok. I'll come make dinner in a minute" he says and closes the door.

"I should go. I'm gonna go" I say.

"Don't leave"

"If I'm not home my dad will probably forget to eat and stuff"

"Ok. Talk to you later?"

"Yeah" I say. I grab my bag and leave.