(23)

I stand up and go to my room. I lay on my bed and state at the ceiling. A few minutes later the door opens.

"Hey" Parker says.

"Hey" I say.

"I'm sorry"

"For what? You didn't do anything"

"I shouldn't have yelled"

"Yeah that was pretty....scary"

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to"

"I'll tell you eventually just not now"

"Can you just tell me if he hurt you? Emotionally or physically?"

"Both"

"Can I lay down with you?" He asks. I move so I'm not in the middle of the bed anymore. He lays down and moves his arm so I can cuddle into his side. He puts arms around me and kisses my forehead.

"I love you, Benji" he says.

"I love you too, Parker" I smile against his chest. Tomas said he loved me many times but nothing felt like this. With Parker, I feel safe.

"Parker?" I ask.

"Hm?" He hums.

"I'm sorry. For putting you guys through that"

"You are forgiven but if you do that again.....I thought I was gonna lose you to some sweater wearing asshole"

"His sweater was ugly. I could never be with a guy that wears ugly sweaters"

"Good. Speaking of sweater, do you have that blue hoodie I left here?"

"You mean my blue hoodie?"

"No?"

"It's mine now"

"But it's too big for you?"

"Exactly. It's big, soft, it smells like you, it's mine"

"Fine you can keep it" he chuckles.

"I wasn't gonna give it back either way" I smile. He rolls his eyes and kisses me.

~<>~<>~<>~
It's been a few hours. Parker fell asleep not that long ago. We cuddled and turned on Merlin. I get my phone off the the bedside table and go to my messages.

Me: what u did was not ok. I realize that now. Yes, I used to love you but I don't anymore. I love Parker so much. Please, if u actually do care about me at all, don't talk to me or the people I care about anymore. We made great memories together when we were younger but that should stay in the past. I would've loved to still be friends with you but you hurt me so bad. Goodbye, Tomas
Tomas: goodbye Benny

I put my phone back on the table and cuddle back into Parker.

"Everything ok?" He mumbles.

"Yeah. Go back to sleep" I say.

"I gotta get home"

"Stay the night"

"Ok" he says softly.

"I'm gonna work on some homework. I'll come to bed when I get tired" I say getting up. He hums in response and goes back to sleep.

~<>~<>~<>~

Monday. The worst day ever. Parker explained to me what happened with his parents the other day. It's kinda weird that my best friend and boyfriend live together but I guess that's how Parker feels too.