CHAPTER 15: THERE WILL BE BLOOD

( A FEW HOURS LATER...)

(AT TOMMY'S HOUSE)

(IN TOMMY'S ROOM)

(TOMMY) Me and Rocky have been sitting up here replaying the recording of Sasha and Lachelle's conversation. It amazes me that she went so far as to basically rape Jase.

" How are we gonna tell Jase that he basically got raped by his former stalker? How is Tyler gonna respond to his former BFF raping his boyfriend or ex-boyfriend or  whatever the fuck they are this week?", I asked Rocky

"We have to tell him one way or another. We can't hide this from him.", said Rocky

" True.", I said

"This whole scenario is twisted. Jase is gonna split Sasha's wig. He's probably gonna do it as soon as he sees her."

The wheels in my head started spinning. What if we make sure Sasha loses something just like she made Jase lose Tyler?

"I have an idea. We gotta stick with this plan cause its golden."

Rocky looked at me strangely

"Tommy I know that look. That means you're up to some no good shit."

"I wouldn't say that I'm up to  NO GOOD, but its proof positive that
Sasha has met her match. I don't know how  Jase is gonna approach this, but I do know that he's gonna split Sasha's head to the white meat. Now that I do know."

We both laughed

"Maybe we should get Cam and Trevor involved. Jase will listen to  Cam and him and  Trevor have gotten pretty close.", Rocky suggested

"I think you're right. We should text em both. I'm not gonna lie and say that I don't wanna see Jase blow a gasket because then I would be lying. He's funny as fuck whether he's mad or happy. This could be just what the doctor ordered. Especially since I've been a lil down lately."

" Rock you ain't slick. You just wanna see Jase act a fool. You know its almost impossible to stop him when he spazes out. You remember what happened a few years ago when he spazed out on Roland. He damn near killed him. Roland had to end up moving."

For those of you wondering who Roland is...well Roland is Jase's ex. Roland gave Jase a STD (I think it was gonarhea or syphyllis). Roland tried to say that Jase was cheating on him and shit. That shit really pissed Jase off. He beat Roland's ass all over the hallway until Roland admitted that he caught it from some girl. Jase went after the girl too but thankfully we were around to stop him from beating her ass. Every time he saw her picked at her. I wonder whatever happened to her?

I think this lil admission is  gonna set him off like never before. We'll all be there to stop him if he goes ape shit on Sasha, which is gonna happen whether we like it or not.

I just texted Trevor and Cameron. They said they were on their way.

Rocky was more excited than anything. He was gonna see some action.

"Rocky wipe that fucking smirk off your face."

We looked at each other

We both laughed hysterically

THIS WHOLE SITUATION FINNA BLOW THE FUCK UP

I HOPE WE'LL BE ABLE TO RESTRAIN JASE FROM KILLING SASHA