CHAPTER 1: AFTER THE STORM

(3 MONTHS AFTER THE SHOOTING)
                          (THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL..............)

(JASON) As I sit in Algebra class on this last day of school I think of what could have been. I could be dead right. Tyler could be dead right now. I thank God that it didn't go that way. If either of us would have died some Romeo and Juliet shot would have went on.

When the bell rings I grabbed my things and walked out the door. Tommy tapped me on the shoulder.

"Jase?"

"Wassup Tommy."

"Rocky wants me, you, Tyler, and Melissa to meet him at your grandma's cafe at 3:30 for some kind of special meeting."

"That's fine. I was gonna stop by there anyway. Grandma Belinda has something for me to give to Grams."

"Alright...see you in thirty."

"If I'm late don't kill me."

"Rocky will...I wont", he laughed

Tommy walked left and I walked towards my locker so I can clean out my things. While cleaning someone walked behind me and covered my eyes.

" Guess who?", they said

"Hmmmmm....let's see...could it be the live of my life Tyler Hall-Jones?"

"Good guess....and I'm not a Jones just yet."

I turned around and kissed him on the lips

"Rocky wants us to meet him at my grandma's cafe in a few for a special meeting."

"Melissa texted me earlier."

"I'm ready when you are. I've just gotta return these books to the library and then we can go."

After I drop the books off at the library, me and Ty head to my car and we head over to the cafe.

            (IN ALCOTT at CARLY'S DOCTORS APPOINTMENT)

(TARREN) Carly and I are at our doctors appointment. Since we ain't heard from you all in 3 months let me fill you in. Me and Carly are having a son. I picked his name out but I haven't told Carly what it is yet. I think she'll like it.

She's big as hell. She's due in 2 months on the 23rd. Carly has even decided to move in with me. We're gonna go get her stuff in a couple weeks. Her parents don't agree with us "shacking up", but she told her parents this is her life and we are going to be together regardless. My parents gave me sort of the same speech, but ultimately my Dad helped my Mom realize that times have changed. Truth be told I'm not ready for marriage yet.

After we left the hospital, we went back to Carly's dorm room. Her roommate was gone. We laid in her bed with her in my arms.

" Since Dena's gonna be out for awhile you wanna...."

"Are you sure? It was fine when you weren't this big but.. "

"Tarren you wanna fuck or not?"

Well...

"Fuck it...let's do it."

I'm finna beat her pussy DOWN!!!!!!

                                (AT BELINDA'S CAFE.......)

(JASON) When we arrived at the cafe, Rocky, Tommy,  and Melissa was already here. I'm not late surprisingly. We walked in and walked over and sat in the booth right across from them.