Chapter 18

The next weeks pass Hyungwon in a rush and sooner than expected, he has finished his first month working at the library. With big eyes his gets over to Hoseok and proudly shows him his first paycheck.

"Hoseok I got my first paycheck." He squeals and jumps into the older boys' arms. "I completely forgot about it to be honest, but I am so happy now."

Hoseok pulls him in a tight hug and places a kiss on Hyungwons cheek. "I am so proud of you. Already an idea what you want to spend it for?"

"Of course." Hyungwon nods. "Our new furniture and the rent."

"Are you sure about this? I don't want to force you to anything, it's okay if we-" but Hyungwon cuts him off with a headshake. "Don't start with anything like this now. We have agreed that we officially move together after I got my first paycheck, which I did now, so there is no way out anymore."

Hoseok lets out a soft laugh. "You got me. Well I already talked to the landlord a few weeks ago, explaining him everything and he told me we should approach him as soon as we're ready."

"Oh, that's great. Should we go then?"

"Sure." Hoseok nods. "I just hope he's here." He says while getting up, loosing the hug around Hyungwon.

Hyungwon quickly grabs Hoseoks hand and together they walk over to the flat that belongs to the landlord, nervously ringing the doorbell. After some time of waiting, an older man opens the door and looks at them, slightly surprised.

"Oh, Mr. Shin what gives me the honor of you ringing at my doorbell at this time? Can I help you?" he asks politely.

"Hello Mr. Kim, well yes we came because we wanted to ask for the rental contract for Hyungwon. We decided that we want to share it and came here." He explains the situation quickly.

"Oh yes sure, come in." He says while guarding the boys into his flat. They sit down in the living room, waiting for the old man to come in. After sitting down besides the couple, Mr. Kim starts explaining everything listed in the contract to them. After a good hour of talking and explaining it, he hands the contract over to Hyungwon, who carefully takes it.

"Come back after you signed it, I know you might need some more time to think about everything." He smiles at him.

"Thanks a lot." Hyungwon bows at the older man while quickly leaving the flat. Hoseok follows him and together they walk back into Hoseoks apartment.

"Should I sign it already?" Hyungwon asks as he sits down in the kitchen again. He looks up to Hoseok who stands besides the table.

The older boy just shakes his head smiling. "You should wait for the little party I want to do. It's more special if you sign it in front of everybody."

"Alright." Hyungwon smiles at him. "I am somehow excited for it to happen. I know I didn't talk much to your friends, but they still seemed very nice nevertheless. Just like you told me."

"They are really amazing, but you really have to get used to them because everyone of us has such a different personality that it's a miracle we can call us close friends."

"You're really into that fate and miracle stuff, right?" Hyungwon asks giggling.

"Yes, I like believing in it. Do you have a problem with that?" Hoseok pouts.

Hyungwon quickly shakes his head. "No not at all, don't worry. It's actually something I really like about you by the way."

Hoseok smiles at him, pulls him in a quick and tight hug and presses a soft kiss on top of his head. "That makes me very happy to hear that, because I am always afraid to annoy you with some of my behaviors."