Chapter 20

Already two hours have passed and every of the boys is at least a little drunk. Hyungwon is closely cuddled to Hoseok who shoves him with endless little kisses. Their giggles fill the room.

"What time is it actually?" Hyungwon asks after a while, while slowly lifting his head. "I somehow feel a bit tired."

"Already? It's only short past midnight." Hoseok grins and places another kiss on Hyungwons lips. "Let's stay awake a bit longer, we can sleep later and longer then."

Hyungwon slowly nods. "Only if we cuddle later then."

"We can do even more stuff than cuddling." Hoseok answers, the grin on his face widens even more and he pulls Hyungwon closer on his lap. "Because as you see, I am already cuddling you a lot."

"I'd never say no to anything more." Hyungwon giggles, but still a slight blush spreads over his cheeks.

They hear someone clearing his throat and as they look up, they find Kihyun staring at the with an obviously distressed face. "I'm glad you're in such a great and cute relationship, but I don't think anyone of us wants to hear your plans for tonight. At least not if we're almost sober."

Hyungwon blushes even more, but the grin on Hoseoks face widens even more. "Don't be like that. It's not like I want to involve you in what we're doing." He laughs and reaches out for his drink, to take a big sip. "And now drink some more, I don't need you to be that uptight."

Kihyun just shrugs and grabs one of the bottles besides him. For a moment they drink in silence until Minhyuk gets up and walks in Hyungwons direction.

"Can we talk for a moment?" he asks the younger boy and hold out his hand, for Hyungwon to grab it. The younger boy slowly nods and grabs Minhyuks hand to get up from the spot he was sitting on. They walk outside the living room and finally sit down in the bedroom.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

"I might've gotten an idea for you to show Hoseok your undying love." He grins. "Want to hear it?"

"Of course, yes."

Minhyuk nods and his grin maintains on his face. "Well, now after listening to your talking for a while I got a brilliant idea for your dream date. And of course, how you can show Hoseok how much you love him."

Hyungwon slowly nods his head. "The way you are saying this sounds suspicious but tell me your ideas."

"Don't judge me..." Minhyuk pouts. "My idea is that you spend a whole day together with Hoseok, maybe visit the zoo because he loves animals, get some ice cream and just spend an amazing day together, you know what I mean? Just cute couple stuff. And well when you get back home I thought that you could go one step further in your relationship, if you know what I mean."

Hyungwon quickly turns his head away and tries hiding his blushing face. "L-like sleeping with each other?"

"Is that a problem?" Minhyuk asks with a confused look on his face. "I mean that's something normal for couples that have been together for a while, right? Of course, I don't want to force you to anything, but it was just an idea, because having sex normally shows that you trust and love the other person."

"That's right. It's just something I haven't thought about so far. Of course, I do love Hoseok being close to me and him touching me is even greater... but this is really a huge step for me." Hyungwon mumbles. "I am not sure if I am ready for this yet."

"No need to rush this. Take your time with everything and when you feel comfortable enough, do it. He won't run away from you, because from what I see he is very deeply in love with you and you already make him very happy." Minhyuk smiles at the younger boy.