Chapter 19

"Why is the party already tonight?" Hyungwon screeched as he looked at Hoseok, obviously panicked about the evening today. "I'm getting super nervous again, you won't imagine."

"This is the only day, where everyone has time to come. You will get through this Hyungwon. I mean this time you already know who they are." Hoseok says, trying to calm his boyfriend down. "And we still have like 7 hours left, so enough time for you and me to prepare everything."

Hyungwon slowly nods and places his head on the older boy's shoulder, while putting his arms around Hoseoks waist. "Honestly... I'd rather spend the evening cuddling with you."

"I can't cancel everything now." Hoseok pouts. "And I mean we can still cuddle a lot, it's just that Kihyun, Minhyuk and Jooheon are here too."

Hyungwon sighs again. "I know... it's just... I-I really want t-to... ah never mind." He stutters, while a red shimmer spreads on his cheeks.

"Is everything okay?" Hoseok asks confused. "What did you want to tell me?"

"It's not that important. Just something very dumb to be honest. Don't mind about it." Hyungwon tries to avoid Hoseoks question.

"But it seems to bother you, so would you mind and tell me?" the older boy tries to convince Hyungwon.

"No, really it's fine. I will tell you somewhen else."

Hoseok raises an eyebrow and looks at Hyungwon again but decides not to ask again. He quickly pecks the younger boys' lips and turns around to hug him. "Let's set up everything for the party then?"

Hyungwon quickly nods his head. "Yeah sure." He hugs Hoseok a bit tighter, before breaking the hug and slowly walking into the living room. Besides the new furniture, both boys also bought some new decoration for the living room and kitchen, to make everything a bit cozier.

"I can already hear Kihyun making fun of us for all the candles we bought." Hoseok giggled.

"Candles are great." Hyungwon pouts. "I won't let Kihyun hurt the poor candles feelings."

"And I will support you with this, don't worry." Hoseok giggles, while taking a few garlands and balloons. He gives a few of them to Hyungwon, who slowly starts setting everything up.

"Honestly, this feels like I am preparing for a birthday party." Hyungwon realizes. Suddenly he freezes in his actions and slowly turns around to Hoseok. "O-okay, I'm sorry, t-this question c-could be a b-bit offensive now, b-but w-when was your b-birthday again?"

"It's on March the 1st." Hoseok answers. "So, on Thursday in two weeks."

Hyungwon breathes out aloud and looks at Hoseok with an apologetic smile. "I really thought I forgot to congratulate for a moment, but luckily I still have some time. Sorry for forgetting it." He quickly tries to apologize to his boyfriend.

Hoseok just shrugs and continues decorating the living room.

"Are you mad at me now?" Hyungwon asks. Seeing Hoseok like this made him feel bad immediately and he mentally wants to slap himself for making such a dumb mistake.

Hoseok doesn't answer Hyungwon and just continued preparing everything. He decided to tease Hyungwon a little, by ignoring him to see how far he can go.

"Okay you're obviously mad." Hyungwon sighs. "Okay, I am very, very sorry Hoseok." Hyungwon tries his luck again, this time wrapping his arms around Hoseoks waist and pressing a little kiss on his neck. "I am really really sorry.. Please forgive me."