Chapter 22

Luckily all of the boys agreed to the idea of going to the cinema and after what felt like hours of deciding, they finally picked a movie everyone seemed to like at least a bit.

But this wasn't the only time consuming part of the story. Having six boys in one flat, with only one bathroom in which they can get theirselves ready, isn't easy to manage as well and in the end they had to run to catch the movie in time.

"That was the most boring thing I've ever watched." Jooheon groans as they leave the cinema and everyone nods in agreement.

"The description and the trailer looked much better than what it actually offered." Minhyuk says. "At least the main actor was handsome."

Following this Hyunwoo let's out an annoyed snort, showing that he isn't pleaser with this statement.

"Babe you're of course the most attractive and handsome man in the whole world." The blonde boy tries to save his little mistake. "I was just saying he is handsome, am I not allowed to?"

"It's fine Minhyuk." Hyunwoo says with a smile. "Don't worry too much." He adds while softly patting the head of his boyfriend.

Everyone laughs at their little argument. Hyungwon quickly grabs Hoseoks hand and holds it with a shy smile on his face.

"Who wants to go to McDonald's?" Kihyun suddenly suggests. "I feel kind if hungry right now."

Again everyone agrees on the idea and soon they find themselves in the next store of the fast food chain.
Kihyun opens the door with a huge enthusiasm and enters the store at first. Grinning he looks around, already looking at the menus when his look falls on one of the cashiers and his smile fades. He stops immediately and turns around to the other boys. "You can order, I will look for a place for us to sit."

"What was this? Where did your good mood go?" Jooheon asks, his eyebrows slightly raised, as he goes a few steps backwards to look at the smaller boy in confusion.

"I'm fine. Just get your food." He slightly grins.

Jooheon just shakes his head and continues his way to the cash register.
"Don't you want to eat anything?" Minhyuk asks with a worried expression.

"Uhh.. Just order any menu for me that includes fries." He says, trying not to look in the direction where was heading to just a few seconds ago.
Minhyuk slightly nods and without asking any more questions they pass Kihyun.

With slightly shaking hands he sits down at a table far enough, hoping a certain person won't see him.
Quietly cursing at himself for having this stupid idea, Kihyun waits for the other boys to join him. It doesn't take long for Jooheon to sit down next to him and talk about some other stuff and gladly none of the other boys mention the incident either and thanks to Minhyuk, Kihyun still gets his food. At least most of it.

"There weren't enough chicken nuggets left, so on of the cashiers will bring fresh ones to you soon." Minhyuk mentions, while handing him a plate with the number 5 on it.
Kihyun slightly nods and mutters a quite thanks to the older boy.

A few minutes pass and one of the cashiers makes his way to the group of friends. As Kihyun looks up to see how long it takes, he finds himself looking at the person he hoped to never see again. Brown eyes, ash blonde hair, slightly taller than him, a few piercings covering his ears and the uniform of the fast food store. Lim Changkyun.

Kihyun tries his best to hide his body behind Jooheon, hoping that any miracle would happen and the younger boy doesn't see him. But while putting down the box of chicken nuggets right in front of Kihyun, his eyes lock with Kihyuns who just looked up to throw a short glance at him. Both boys stop in their actions for a moment, but with a slight cough to break their freeze Changkyun turns around again and walks back to the counter.