Chapter 26

It's the day of their trip. Right now, it is 3 am and Hyungwon lays in their bed, wide awake and obviously not able to sleep. He is cuddled close to Hoseok who has been asleep already since 1. Hyungwon still can't believe that Hoseok spent almost all of his money, just to pay them a spontaneous trip to Jeju Island and that he couldn't stop him from his plans.

He feels worse than ever. But not because only of everything that happened. It's also because he doesn't know how to be thankful towards Hoseok. The other boy spends so much time, money and energy just to make him happy. And he never really thanked him.

Of course, he told Hoseok that he loved him and that he is very happy about it, but every time Hoseok made him a present or showed him more affection than usual, Hyungwon just brushed it off telling him that this isn't necessary, that he does not need to do that. And now he is afraid that he might have hurt Hoseok at some point, even thought the other boy does not seem like it.

Nervously biting his nails Hyungwon restlessly turns around in the bed, not finding a comfortable position to sleep in. It's either too hot or too cold. No in between. Besides this, hundreds of bad thoughts pass his mind.

He knows Hoseok already paid everything and he knows that the other boy doesn't want to harm him in any way, but Hyungwon keeps on feeling pretty shitty.

He doesn't want to go out, under people and live on. He really just wants to stay in bed all day, sleep, cry and forget what happened. But this won't ever happened. For this, it hurt him too much. Maybe he can convince Hoseok to let him some space when they're on Jeju. That's probably the only thing he can hope for now.

But it will be difficult.

Hoseok is persistent and Hyungwon can't really do anything against it besides getting louder, which on the other hand will hurt Hoseok. And that's exactly what he doesn't want.

Senseless arguing about nothing. It's one of the things he hates the most. He holds back some tears and quickly blinks his eyes, hoping not to tart crying. He shouldn't be such a crybaby.

He turns around to look at the sleeping Hoseok. Just watching him sleep makes Hyungwon heart jump in joy and honestly, he is so happy being around the older boy. He shouldn't make him worry or sad. Hoseok doesn't deserve this. He slowly reaches out and starts stroking the other boys' hair carefully. It feels so much softer than his own. Hyungwon rests his hand on Hoseoks cheeks and cuddles closer to the other boy. Try to sleep he murmurs to himself, slowly breathing in Hoseoks scent to calm himself down.

Suddenly he feels Hoseoks body move and the other male puts his arm around Hoseoks waist, to pull him closer. For a moment Hyungwon lays still, afraid to wake Hoseok up, but after a while he slowly breathes out and opens his eyes to look at Hoseok, just to lock his eyes with the ones of his boyfriend.

"Why are you awake?" Hoseok softly whispers, his voice sore from sleeping.

"I couldn't sleep. I'm sorry for waking you up, just continue sleeping please." Hyungwon whispers back.

"Did you have a nightmare?"

Hyungwon shakes his head. "N-no. I didn't sleep at all so far."

"Why didn't you wake me up? I could've made you a tea or something." Hoseok pouts and squishes the younger boys' cheeks.

Hyungwon shakes his head again. "No, it's alright. I need to deal with it myself. And now please sleep again."

Hoseok softly strokes through the younger boys' hair. "What is bothering you Hyungwon?"