-18-

Maxon

America and I are boarding our private flight. I planned this while America planned our wedding. It was the best wedding I have ever had. It was better than the one Kriss planned. America knows me better and it was a mix of both of us, not just one party.

I carry America up the stairs to the jet and she squealed when I scooped her up. She complained that it was too dangerous, but I could see she enjoyed this.

I set her down in one of the seats and got ready for takeoff. America was nervous and on top of that she doesn't know where we are going. I wanted the honeymoon to be spectacular compared to the lousy one I took Kriss on.

I planned our trip to Swendway, Scandinavia, we are going to the place that was Denmark once, before they became an alie with Norway and lastly formed Swendway along with Sweden and Finland.

"Maxon, where are we going!!" America urged and reached my hand from her seat. She clenched my hand as we took off.

"It's a surprise darling."

"Urg..." she sighed and closed her eyes. I never knew she was this scared of flying.

"It's going to be okay." I whispered. America nodded her head gently. She is so cute.

Finally when we were up in the air I scooped her into the bedroom. America is so damn cute. Her fiercely red hair and icy blue eyes.

"Are we going to join the mile high club?" America smirked. I almost dropped her, I started to laugh.

"Maybe?" I smirked and she giggled.

I aggressively kissed her lips. She wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. She is so hot right now.

America unbuttoned my shirt and I helped her with taking it off, tossing it on the floor. I felt uncomfortable because of the scars on my back. America knew about the Of corse, but I feel ashamed.

"What's wrong?" America asked when I stopped kissing her.

"My scars, I don't know how...."

"Maxon, I love you. If you had scars on your face i would still love you. Don't be ashamed. Scars don't define you, they are apart of you and they tell a story." America whispered and kissed me.

"How did I get this lucky."

"The difficult journey makes me love you so much more." She whispered.

We kissed for hours and eventually fell asleep. I watched her sleep for a good hour before falling asleep myself.

"Maxon? Why is the plane shaking so much?" America asked when she opened her eyes.

"We are Landing"

"Don't we have to be in our seats?"

I lifted the duvets and revealed the seat belt on the bed. She smiled and closed her eyes like when we were taking off.

-

The air in Denmark is so much fresher than the air in Illea. People was standing in the airport waiting for us, They waved their red and white flags.

"They are so pretty. Blonde hair and crystal eyes."

"Hey I have blonde hair too." I teased.

We signed autographs and took pictures before we escaped into our limo. We are staying at a hotel, not at Amalienborg castle. We wanted to have a honeymoon , not something that can be turned into a official meeting.

"I love you so much."