-34-

America

These past weeks have just been wonderful. There were some bumps along the ride. Aspen and Anthony kept calling and Anthony had the audacity to show up again. After his first visit he came twice. The last time he came the king was there and had him handled. At least he wasn't drunk that time.

We did not ask the king what he did to Anthony. It will not make this situation easier or better. I have learned not to question his motives. Somethings are better being left in the dark. It wouldn't even surprise me, if Clarkson had him hanging in his little man closets or something.

The funny thing is that Anthony broke it off with me, because me and Maxon were meant to be. He is such a hypocrite. He should have thought it through, before breaking it off with me. I loved him and almost forgotten my break up with Maxon, and his wedding ceremony with Kriss. I actually felt pretty guilty for leaving him at the altar, but seeing him again only made me realize, that Maxon was the right man for me. That I have always loved Maxon and always will.

Aspen and Lucy might have gotten a divorce, It's not finalized yet. Lucy heard what Aspen did and was heartbroken. It's not her fault she can't carry a child. Lucy now works in the palace, just not as a maid. She is my right hand and helps me around to Where I need to be. 

Lucy was not mad at me, as I thought. I was the reason for their divorce and she really loved Aspen. Knowing you husband loves someone else is hard and to live with the person afterwards, has to be so hard. She is so strong, I had a hard time talking to Kriss after the wedding.

Lucy is so exited to meet the baby. Queen Amberly knows the gender, not me or Maxon. We wanted it to be a surprise. The king was not happy and is still pushing us to tell Illea. The only thing keeping this a secret is Queen Amberly. She promised she wouldn't tell the King.

-

Im starting to gain weight. I think in the beginning of my second trimester, I gained some more weight. Yesterday Maxon watched me demolish three plates of food and I felt so embarrassed afterwards. He knows that I have a huge appetite, but that was something else.

"America baby? Can you come here?" Maxon asked.

I followed his voice and found him in a very plain and non decorated nursery. I think it is a nursery since there are baby stuff. The crib, pram, and a changing table. I can't wait to change all the diapers.

"Is this the nursery?" I asked. I looked around the room. It's very close to ours and I smiled. In a few weeks our life is going to change for the better. A little baby is going to be in our life.

"Yes, the walls aren't painted. We don't know if it's going to like pink or blue, or even just plain white will be fine." He shrugged. "The baby shall stay with us the first couple of weeks, you might need to feed during the night." He chuckled.

I laughed. Endless days of being sleep deprived is laying ahead of us. The first period of the baby's life has to be us taking care of him or her. The nanny can only start to help, when the baby is older and we can refrigerate the breastmilk. Maxon and I want to be there for the baby. If the baby wakes up, we want to know how to get it back to sleep, or stop it from crying.

"It feels like yesterday we found out we were having a baby." I sighed and looked out the windows overlooking the garden.

"And the baby we lost." Maxon said sadly and put his arm around me and looked at the garden as well.

"We would've had two babies instead of one."

"We would've, but we will never forget tiny fetus." Maxon said and looked at me. His eyes were sad, and I'm sure mine were like a reflection of his. Not a day pass by without me missing my little baby.

Shoutout to my POTATA luhan-tfboys , go read her stories, remember to vote, comment and put it on your bookshelf!