The Attack Of The Nine Tails

One day in the morning...."Suki! Wake up honey." Suki's mother said smiling. "Hello mommy." Suki said smiling back. "Good morning honey. Your breakfast is in the kitchen." "Okay mommy" Suki then went into the kitchen and sat down and ate her breakfast. "Hehe mmm" Suki ate all her breakfast, after that. "Mommy, where is daddy at..?" "He's out on a mission honey" "okay mommy. I'm going to visit itachi." "Okay honey, be back home before night." "Okay mommy." With that Suki went to itachi's house. Itachi was about 10 or a little more older than Suki. Suki sees itachi standing outside his house. "Hi itachi" Suki says smiling. "Oh, hey Suki. I'm watching over baby sasuke." "Can I help watch over him with you?" "Sure." Itachi said smiling at me. Me and itachi hanged out for the rest of the day.

It was almost night time, so itachi walked me home. "Mommy I'm home!" I yelled. "Hello dear." My mom said smiling at me. "Daddy's upstairs." My mom said. "Okay mommy." Just then I was about to go upstairs there was a huge roar. "Mommy!! What was that!!?" I said worryingly. Suki's mother looks out the window and sees a huge fox known as the Nine Tailed Fox. "Suki!! Stay in the house!!" "Mommy!" Suki's dad ran downstairs. "Suki, listen to your mother!" My dad said running outside. "Suki, I'll have you go to itachi's. You'll be safer there than alone." My mom said taking me to itachi's. "Itachi, watch over Suki please." My mother said and itachi agreed to watching me. My mom then left. "Itachi, what's going on....?" ".....the village is being under attacked." Minutes later I ran out bcuz I seen that my mother and father and a lot of other villagers were dead. "Mom!!! Dad!!!" I screamed running towards them. But I was stopped by itachi. "Suki, stay back!" "No! My mom and dad!! They're....they're...dead!" I said crying. "I know! But if you go out there you'll be killed too!" I didn't say anything then. Sasuke was crying then. I finally ran away from itachi and got to a nearby forest. "Suki..?" Itachi said looking for her. "Suki! I gotta protect you!" Itachi said yelled while looking for her.

Suki walked through the forest and she was still crying. She then heard someone walking. I then turn around to see who it was and it was a man..he were a mask. I never seen him around here before. I looked at him. The masked man looked at me back and said "get out of my way or I'll kill you." "...!!" My eyes widened and I took a couple steps away from him. I had to tell itachi about him. But he might get mad at me..I already ran from him. I was to scared to move. "Seems like I must kill you, a little girl like you could give me away." He said walking up to me slowly. I still had tears running down my cheeks. What was I going to do...this is the end..I backed up from him and fell down on my butt. I then began to scoot away from him. But he kept slowly walking up to me. "L-leave me alone..." I managed to say quietly. He didn't say anything, I soon backed up a tree and he then was right in front of me looking down at me. I looked up at him fearfully. "It sucks to be killed at such an young age." He said grabbing me by my throat and holding me into the air. I kicked my feet trying and struggling to get out of grip, I gripped his arm as he began to squeeze harder. "Ugh...>_<" he held a kunai ready to stab me, ready to end my life. Just then Minato came and saved Me. He told me to run. So I did. Then two then faught.