Sloan and Gaga Heard whispers 1

Thank you so much monsters for this incredible night. Love you goodnight.

Gaga:Good job everyone for your hard work now if you excuse me Ive gotta change

Um Montana may I speak with you in private please

What's up gaga

I have a confession to make........

Sloan: Have y'all seen Montana?

Kevin: Check the girls dressing room.

Alright thanks kev.......

Montana I have a crush on Sloan since the last tour.

Oh my gosh gaga that's wonderful and awww that's so sweet. Was it because of heavy metal lover?? Y'all did look pretty cozy with each other.

Yeah that's part of why I fell in love with her its not only how she looks....

*sloan hears gaga talking about her and waits a bit to listen.*

I love her smile and how she's funny and playful. I don't know she's like a puppy always happy and hyper. I love her.

Well gaga to me it sounds like you want her seriously and your very in love with her. All I can say is go for it!

*Gaga likes me?!?! Since last year?!?! Yet again I did like heavy metal lover.... I can see that. She loves me....*

Sloan:*walks into the dressing room* there you are I've been looking for you Montana I need help with unzipping the back of this thing. Hey gaga!

H-hi.....I'm gonna go ahead and go back to my dressing room later girls.

What was that all about Montana? She's never this urgent to leave. What where y'all talking about?

Nothing just about new ideas in dance routines for the ball she also told me she had a phone call pending so thats why she left.

Oh okay.

Gaga:*Did she really had to say that in front of me!! I looked like a complete idiot. I hope she didn't find me weird or awkward*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••