Heard whispers 8

Gaga:Now I'm gonna have to go to*interrupted*

Sloan: Hey Gaga may I speak to you in private in the dressing room..?

Yes no problem. Let's go..

On the way to the dressing room neither girl spoke just lost in their thoughts

*gagas thoughts: Oh no she's gonna say something. Maybe that I'm a weirdo or to get away from her. Ugh but you still have to tell her either way...Oh well I'm prepared for everything.

*sloans thoughts: Okay girl you can do this. Plus she doesn't judge and is understand..aww that's another thing that I love about her*smiles* but what if tears fill her eyes and she runs off again and never wants to speak to you again!! No she's not like that...I hope.

As the girls got there all the female dancers where ready to leave the arena and head to the bus to sleep.

F.Dancers: Hey you guys!

Both: Hey!

Sloan: Guys can you please get out of the room I want to talk to Gaga in private. If that's to much to ask

*they shake their heads*

No not at all go for it. Later Gaga;Sloan.............

S:Well I don't know how to start this and I'm terrified but oh we'll here it goes.......Gaga I've well you know that we've worked with each other really close before and well I started to get a um.....c-crush o-on you..to the p-point that I-I love y-you.......

Gagas heart was beating so fast that you can hear it. All Gaga was doing was staring at Sloan happy yet terrified for what she had just told her and she knew it was her time to speak. Sloan on the other hand was prettified with fear and regret she wish she could run out of the room but couldn't. She froze from the fear.

G:Sloan I*interrupted*

S:You didn't let me finish....I know you have a crush on me too or in this case love me....I heard you telling Montana the other. I was looking for her found her heard both of you talking about me and listened......sorry.

Sloan I..............

Amanda: Ugh you guys I forgot my gym back at the dressing room lets go back please*everyone complaining* Okay okay let's go back.

Right when the girls got back to the dressing room the girls remember that Gaga and Sloan where talking and decided they should wait outside...

Sloan I love you a whole lot...

Amanda:Wow whose just said I love you sloan??* The girls look at each other none of them said it* hold on I..i think its gaga?!!.....All of guys shut up and listen!!

I love you a whole lot. My crush started developing since last year during...heavy metal lover. I fell in love with how you dance, your smile, your body not to forget that..wow! But I mostly fell in love with for your spirit. It's bright, colorful, happy everything I just love it all...I love you.

The girls gasped and looked at each other. All of them had a smile on their faces others where jumping up and down or trying so hard to to freak out and yell out of happiness.

A: Oh snap!!! Okay calm down girls we haven't even heard sloans side!!*giggles*

Gaga I love you too. Recently my dancing has been off. I've been falling too many times, I haven't gone to run in the mornings anymore and last time I almost ate chicken according to Montana. The reason I love you is for how caring you are, you don't judge, live freely and happily and you've also lost that sparkle in your eyes.

Sparkle in my eyes?

Yes ever since last year I've always noticed that sparkle when we made eye contact and I love it.

*tearing up* Oh Sloan your so sweet I love you.

I love you to Gaga....now how about we go out tonight. Does that sound good to you??

That sounds wonderful. How about right after we change out of our outfits from the ball.

Sounds good....now come here*opens her arms for a hug*

A: Girls get back or else where gonna!! Woah!!

F.Dancers: Ouch! Hey watch it! Dang your heavy! Hahaha that's was funny!

All the girls got up quickly and their faces turned red. Sloan and Gaga where still in each other arms looking at the girls in fear.

F.Dancers: Aaaahhhh!!! You guys are so cute together! It's about time you spoke the truth! It was Amanda's idea to eavesdrop!

Gaga: Girls it's okay. It was pretty funny to see you all fall together*laughs* How about you sloan? Sloan?....... Hello?....

Montana: Looks like she's frozen in fear from what just happened*laughs*

I think I can fix that*kisses her cheek*

Sloan: What just happened all I saw was you all falling and..*blushes*

G:And what?. *raises and eyebrow*

You kissed me..on the cheek*looks down embarrassed*

F.Dancers: Awwww what a cutie!!! She's blushing and baffling

Gaga: Now girls if you excuse me I've got to change me and Sloan have a......a date...tonight.....

F.dancers: Awww that's so sweet! Go have fun! Not to much fun! I want you back at 12am!

Sloan: Whatever! Now if you excuse me I've got to change! Bye you guys..

Later......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••