Heard whispers 7

Gaga: Asia I think I should tell her. I mean I can't handle being sad and scared. That and she keeps falling. I'm afraid she'll break an ankle or something.........you know what I will. I'll suck it up and tell her my true feelings! After the rave okay Asia.

*bark*

That's my little batpig now come on let's go to rehearsals everyone must be waiting for us...........

Gaga: Hey guys how is everyone doing today!! Are you all ready for the ball or am I the only one?*chuckles*

Everyone: Hi Gaga!

Montana: Looks like someone's in a good mood. Did Asia learn something new or did someone wake up on the right side of the bed??

G: Both. Asia learned to sniff out her treats. I do feel better like rested and more free from problems.

M: Aww that's cute. Good now how about we get start? We don't wanna waste much time we've got 4 hrs till the ball.......Alright you guys 1,2,3,4!

During rehearsal gaga was dancing to her normal self again and sloan was also doing a lot better. A couple of tumbles here and there but not to the point of an injury.

Gaga: Alright that was awesome guys! everyone's all warmed up and of course stretch even before the ball see you guys in a couple of hours!

Everyone: Bye Gaga!

Everyone in the haus felt better the atmosphere was light and no one was in a mood or rush. Everything was almost back to normal

*gifts and letters at the ball*

G: Aww look someone made Asia a collar with a matching lease and...ooohh I love this jacket it "your my artpop" no you all monsters are my artpop. Now if you excuse me I have these dreams that are hard to explain.

*sexxx dreams playing the females dancers surround her*

"I was thinking about.....more than I can say and it was..."

And in that moment sloan laid down next to gaga on her bed and the crowd went crazy when she did that.

*gagas thoughts* Oh snap?!?! What is she doing we didn't agree to this?!! She didn't say anything?!! Did anyone even know?!! Well I do like this very much so let's go.

Gaga and Sloan made eye contact and neither of them looked away. All that came from them where smiles and the butterflies that both of them felt.

Sloan was the one dominating gaga not letting her do anything. This was driving gaga insane not only was she not afraid anymore she felt her adrenaline pumping and did care about anything. Sloan on the other hand was making sure she wouldn't go overboard and crazy...................

G: Okay monsters that's it for to night be true about yourself and paws up!!.....

*Now I'm.......................

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••