Heard whispers 2

It was another day for the ball and everyone was getting ready for show time. The guys where stretching or listening to music for concentration. The girls where either getting their hair done or putting on their outfits.

Gaga: Stefani what are you gonna do you've been fighting this since last year and this year. You've also been fighting this during Sexxxdreams. Soon or later your gonna break stef....

Stage director: Alright everyone we go on in 2minutes.

During the entire show all gaga was thinking about was Sloan and sneaking a couple of glimpses of her dancing every once in a while. But what was scaring her was sexxxdreams coming up........

"Last night our lovers quarreled in was thinking about you" the girls sound her bed. Gaga look at Sloan and made eye contact unconsciously gaga grab her and she stumbled on the bed with gaga.

Gagas thoughts: What did I just do!! I guess where just gonna have to go with it.

Sloans thoughts: Oh snap that was random. Looks like another heavy metal lover thing. Let's do this.

Both girls started doing there thing. Sloan started teasing with her but keeping things on the down low before this gets any weirder and why gaga did that

*After the ball*

Gaga: amazing show everyone. I also want to apologize what happened in sexxxdreams it was an unconscious move I made. My thoughts where everywhere sorry guys. Now if you excuse me I-I've got to g-go to my.....

And with that gaga left the scene crying. All the dancers wondered what was wrong with her. She was perfectly fine one second and runs off crying. But why??•••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••