Heard whispers 10

Gaga: Okay her we are. My hotel room

Make yourself comfortable and my movie stack is over there so choose what you want. I'm gonna go get some blankets and pillows.

*As I looked around her room it was nice and cozy a pile of gifts from her little monster, a bottle of whiskey and some clothing here and there. I walked to the stack and found the movie "Evil Dead" so I picked it up at put it in*

So what movie did you choose?

Evil Dead. I love that movie it's awesome!!

Um... are you sure a-about watching this?...*scared look*

No not at al..wait you aren't scared are you?*smiles*

I'm certainly not....okay just a little bit

Well shall we....

* During the entire movie sloan had her full attention to the movie Gaga on the other hand was cuddling a pillow to cover her face with and hiding under the blankets*

Ahhhhh!!! No! No! No!! *jumps into sloans lap*

*laughs*. Hey it's okay. Here just sit on my lap and hug me as tight as you can.

*During the entire movie Gaga was jumping and screaming. Or she would bury her face into Sloan's neck. Sloan would laugh or hold her right till she loosen up*

*yawn* I think we should go to bed super girl. Come on let's go.

Carry me....*puppy eyes*

Okay okay...... Here we go.....

* Both girls laid in bed Sloan looking up at ceiling and gaga on her side facing away from her in silence.*

Sloan? *gasp*........................

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••