Heard whispers 6

Montana: what's secret?

Sloan: I...know that....gaga..likes me....

M:..............

I heard you two talking about me so I waited outside a bit to listen and that's how I know. What I do want to tell you is that.....I l-love her to..

Sloan!! You love her too!! that is so awesome. That explains why you have been messing up a lot and can't focus on anything. So when are you planning on telling her?

I don't know maybe after one of the raves. I don't know I'm scared to tell her I don't know why. But seeing her sad really kills me and like Amanda said she's lost that sparkle in her eyes that I love.

Well if I where you I would tell her soon. Cause trust me she ain't getting any better she's getting worse and so are you.

How me?!

You haven't been working out as much. Your more withdrawn from the world, your dancing off,and last time you almost ate chicken. Your a vegan!!!

Oh.....Oh that's why. Yeah your right Montana I should get it over with before this gets even worse. That sad part is that she ran from me

What do you mean ah ran from you?

We crashed into each other and her eyes got watery and she ran before I could say anything to her. That's why

Oh man....all I can say is good luck and hopefully things get better.

Oh trust me they will get better.........

*smirks at her*

And with that she left the room leaving Montana wondering................

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••