Heard whispers 9

Gaga: Hey! You ready to go

Sloan: Yeah I'm ready. Where do you wanna go out to eat??

G: I was thinking about Zenna. The Thai and Asian restaurant. It's not to far from here.

S: Sounds good. So do you wanna walk or call Ed??..

G: I would love to walk there. The weather outside is delightful.

S: Alright let's go.

On the way out the girls notified the guards of Gaga's whereabouts and gave her the okay. The sky was clear and lucky the street where empty. Just a couple of people once in a while but Gaga would hide behind sloan so she wouldn't attract attention.

Sloan: You where right about the weather. There's a nice breeze and you can smell the daisies. Oh here we are after you.

Why thank you very much.

Host: How ma......*whispers* Right this way Ms.Germanotta something private I assume?

Yes no people please thanks. Come on let's go sloan.

Here we are table for two. If you need anything just wave. Excuse me

Waitress: Good evening my name is Leah and I'll be your waitress for the night. What would you like to drink?

Gaga: Green tea please

Sloan: For me just water please thanks

Okay ladies I'll be back with your drinks.

S: This place is amazing and the food smells good. Do they have anything for me. Since in a vegan??

G: Yes they do they have soups and some plates. So your good to go.

S: Sweet I think I'll take the vegetarian spring plate. How about you?

G: I'll have the same thing looks good and I'm starving!! *laughs*

W: Okay here we are the green tea for you Ms. Germanotta and for you Ms. your water. Are you ready to order or...

Yes will take two of the vegetarian spring plate.

Alrighty sounds good be back in a few.

As the girls ate they both kept cracking jokes, making fun of each other or just sometimes caught staring at each other.

G: Why do you keep looking at me?..*blushing a bit*

S: Your eyes shine even brighter with the moon light. The sparkle is.........

G: Aww stop it your making me blush! Sloan?....oh no she's frozen again*grabs her hand*

S: Why you are you.....I did it again didn't I. I'm such a mess.

G: No your not...mmhh"frozen". Im gonna start calling you that from now on "frozen"!

S: Very funny Gaga. Since you always get me out of transit by doing something to me. I think I'll call you..."Super girl".

G: *laughs* Aww "Super girl" I love it and I love you. How about we go to my hotel room and watch movies? I think the girls wouldn't mind.

S: No not at all. Let's go!.....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••