Heard whispers 12

Gaga: oh god....what heck...why am I....

*She looks down and sees clothing everywhere and it hits her. It was an amazing night she had. She looked around and check her phone but got distracted when she saw a beautiful princess sleeping. She smile when she saw sloan. Her hair covered half her face she was curled up in a ball and her chest was rising a falling peaceful and she slept.*

*whispers to herself* I think I'll go and make us a bowl of fruit for when she wakes up......*

Gaga??..Where*yawn* are you??

*She looks down and realizes and covers herself quickly as gaga came in.*

Morning sleepy head. Sleep good cause I know I did. *smirks at her*

Yeah I did I'm just sore from my neck I think I slept wrong..ouch.

Well you looked like a princess as you slept but I guess not. Come on let's eat and ill rub it out for you.

Ahh thanks super girl you've revived me once more. What should we do for the next couple of hours till the ball?

How about we just go to the park?

Yeah sounds good.

*As they got to the park every once in a while little girls or teens would ask gaga for a picture or autograph. But something came to gagas mind..*

Race you to the swings Rabinor loser buys the winner and snow cone.

Sounds good. 1..2..hey no*laughs*fair!!

I didn't say it had to be fair*laughs*

*As both girls where neck an neck it was a tie. They both looked at each other wondering how to break it.*

Okay super girl I propose this. How about we go to lunch and pay half and half.

Sounds good now come on. For get the swings I wanna see you do the monkey bars.

And why is that?*smiles at her knowing why*

Cause your strong and I can see you tummy muscles through your shirt fine!*laughs*

*As the girls got tired of the park the went to a small restaurant and ordered a salad for the two.*

Both: Thanks.

You know super girl I think we should come out to everyone if you truly want to cause I know I am.

*Gaga reaches for her napkin cloth for her lap and unravels it.*

Yeah we should I'm ready. Uh....................

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••