Heard whispers 13

Gaga: Uh.........what is...is this for me?*speechless*

Sloan: Yes it's a necklace. I got it for you awhile back but I was afraid of you not liking it or rejections. That's why.

How did you even get it in the napkin cloth?

I know a friend and he put in their and it here now. Here let's out it on you.

*as Sloan put the necklace on she was examining. The necklace read "stefani" and the diamonds where her favorite color lavender*

It's beauty I love it*kiss*.

*Gaga then turned her head and saw some paparazzi's and both her and Sloan panicked*

Super girl we should call Ed now!

*as Ed came up drove up to the place he and Peter came and escorted them. All you could where snaps and questions.

Paparazzi's: Gaga whose this! Have you turned gay now! Come on cutie how do you like being with Gaga!

*As Sloan kept hearing all the questions her blood started to heat up and fury was taking over her all of a sudden a pap comes right in front of them and snap a pic. She raised a fist but Peter held her back. As both girls got in the car everything was silent but moments after you could her Gaga crying quietly*

I'm so sorry......sloan I.....just wanted sometime......before the....show and now....now where...running from them*crying*

It's okay Super girl. Peter go us through and held me back.

What.......what do mean?*sniffle*

Peter held me back from punching a pap outside. I guess you couldn't see cause one to many flash two I was in front covering a bit more. Anyways a pap comes right in front and snaps a pic and I got pissed cause of the questions and how you would feel after and that almost happened.....the punch.

Awww it's okay*sniffle*maybe next time I should hug you before you go Jackie chan on someone*laughs*

*chuckle* Yeah well now that the paparazzi and entire social media an world might know already let's confirm it at the ball........

*through the show the haus was trying to get gaga and Sloan to talk but both would ignore or keep quiet about answering anything. The end of the ball*

"Okay guys I don't know if you all have heard but I'm love my dancer Sloan. You can come out now"

*when gaga called her out she didn't come out instead it was Asiel,Montana,kevin and victor*

"What are you guys doing out here?*gaga announced*

*all of a sudden the lights go dark but gagas mic is still on. As the dancers took out glowing paper of their own it read*

Gaga: Will..you..be..my....I think you forgot a glowing paper.

*The last paper rolled out but in front of gaga*

Gaga: Girlfriend?

*The lights turned on and sloan was down on one knee with the last glowing paper in front of here*

Yes! Yes of course I'll be your girlfriend. Monster this is what I wanted to confirm but it looks like she did it before I did.*kisses her*

*All the monsters in the arena where cheering loud other where crying of happiness or just plain old excited. Backstage*

G:You little missy are too cute I love you*kiss*

All dancers:Wooooooo!!! Sloan and gaga sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g! Get a damn room you two!*laughs*

How about we watch movies all night I don't care if we have work tomorrow.

I'd loved that super girl.................

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••