Heard whispers 15

Gaga: oh....my..s-Sloan

Sloan approached Gaga ready to dance flamenco all Gaga was focused on was how Sloan looked. She looked at every muscle and form of it making sure she wouldn't forget it.

It's your fault for asking this you know. Now your drooling and dancing with me.

*as both girls dance sloan would dip Gaga and her abs would appear. Gaga on the other hand was in a transit just looking at her and them dancing. It was perfect like their bodies where a fit. The music was at its finishing point and the pace picked up. Gaga picked up her leg for Sloan to take and Gaga grabbed sloan face while she spun them around one against the other. As the song finished the girls shared a kiss in the same position.*

Super girl you an amazing dancer you know that. Like for you do dance flamenco is just absolutely amazing. I give you a 10.

Well hey look at you and your muscles that show everywhere. I think it was a motivation for me.*smirks*

So me not having a shirt on is a motivation for you. You are unbelievable. So what am I suppose to be like this all the time. Dates,in public,ball oh wait I already am at the ball.

No just when where alone or when we work out. By the way tight shirts that's all.

Your crazy. Come on let's shower. You first or me.

Well actually I was thinking of something else for the shower*smiles devilish*

-Next day-

*Sloan woke up to the sound of birds chirping. She looks down and sees Gaga curled up against her and smiles at the little blonde*

Sloan:*whispers* Super girl.....Super girl!!! What's that?!?!!!........