Heard whispers 4

Everyone in the haus was really quiet especially since gaga hasn't gone to rehearsals or out in public the ball hasn't been the same like before.

Amanda: something is so not right. Ever since that show nothing has been the same. She's like depressed and she's lost that sparkle in her eyes.

Montana: yeah things are going down hill way to fast.

Yeah Ive also noticed Sloan a bit down too. She hasn't gone running early in the morning anymore. She keeps messing up at rehearsal. Remember how bad she fell yesterday.

Yeah I thought she broke her ankle. Luckily it was only a bad fall and that's it........

*what is wrong with Sloan. She was fine and all, even when the incident happen something is very strange*

Sloan: This is getting really out of hand. I don't if I should get over it and tell her or just wait. Yeah she's depressed but yet again I'm scared. Let's see how this continues if nothing gets better then I'm doing something about this..............

It was time for another amazing ball and everyone was really behind schedule. Hairstylists rushing,makeup artists either panicking for messing up or not finding the product they need. Every dancer was running to the dressing rooms getting ready except Sloan. She was the first to be done and was getting ready for the stage. She put on her music and closed her eyes making her way to the stage.....

Stage director: gaga we hit the stage in ten are you ready

Yes. I'm done early for the time. That's funny*giggles*

Gaga was on her way out heading for the stage. And everything was loud and chaotic so she decided to put one her headphones and read the news on her phone.

Gaga: ouch! Oops sorry I.........

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••