Heard whispers 14

I still cant believe you did the glowing for me. It scared me when we went dark but i loved it.

Anything for you. That and we did that during costume changes and breaks so it came out sloppy but good.

*They get to and in the apartment*

Its wasnt sloppy it was creative! Okay my turn to choose the movie since last time you did*pout*

Oh so you didn't like sitting on my lap and hugging me cause you where scared*smiles*

Yes but still not cool. How about we..*trails off*...watch Cinderella?

Does the little super girl want to be a princess?*babies hers*

Yes pwease*puppy eyes sloan*

Aww okay will watch it let me get some blankets and fruit for the both of us and hit play.

*during the entire movie gaga kept getting every line in the movie precise. Sloan would just giggle and kiss her nose. But gaga would all of a sudden throw popcorn at her*

Hey!! what was that for I haven't thrown you popcorn Ms. Lady Gaga*sticks her tongue out*

Eewwww don't call me that is sounds weird and way too formal for this occasion.*giggles*

*the movies at the point where the prince and Cinderella are about to dance*

Oh hello. Where are we going its getting to the part where they.....*gasp*....are we literally gonna.

*sloan paused the movie and found a tiara that gaga had and put it on her head. She herself put Gagas scarf as a cape and hit play again*

Yes Super girl. Your gonna be Cinderella and ill be the prince. Shall we dance I mean it is a ball right.*smiles*

Awwwww Sloan!!!*emotional* Your too cute I can't believe you'd do this.

*the music and cinderella singing starts to play sloan gets a hold of gagas waist and they start to waltz their way around the room pretending to be at the ball. Gaga is tearing up of joy and lays her head on sloans shoulder. The music has ended but the girls keep dancing forgetting what they where doing. Gaga lets go and turns off the movie and puts on romantic dancing music tango,salsa,waltz,cha-cha,flamenco you name it. Waltz music plays*

You know I wish we where at a ball super girl. I would dance with you forever and never let you go.

*after 30mins of dancing the girls where still dancing but where also chasing each other and tackling one other and where sweaty. Intro to

Flamenco music plays*

Sloan do you here that you wanna dance to it?*looks her up and down*

Why are you looking at me like that. I do. But what's up with you checking me out like that its flamenco....oh*smiles and smirks* you want me to be shirtless while dancing to this with you don't you.

Maybe!! Yes oh come on!! The intros almost over we have about 5mins left!!

Okay okay jeez. Someone's eager to dance.

Oh my god s-Sloan.......................

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••