01

Unedited

The students are supposed to clean the school because it is all part of the learning process.

Back to the issue at hand. As I was sweeping, I asked a friend Martha as to whether there is a transfer in a green uniform in our class?

'No, there's no one with such a uniform in our class so go to the other class "Sanders" to look for the person.'

Our year group has been divided into two groups. That is "Sanders and Anders".

We are done with the cleaning up and assembly so we're currently in class waiting for the teacher to come, but because it is our second day at school, teaching has become a little bit relaxed.

I decided to use the free time to go look for the person in green uniform that my sister talked about this morning.
I went to "Sanders", when I got there, I looked through the windows first to check if I'm going to see anyone in green uniform.

Instead I saw a guy in blue uniform starring at me. I realized he was talking to Larry Black, a childhood friend of mine. The guy asked Larry question pointing to me. I decided to look away from them.

'Natalie.' I heard my name, I knew immediately that the voice was from Larry.

'Larry.' I called back.

'what are you doing here?'

'what do you mean, can't I come here? Or I'm I forbidden from coming here?' I asked him back.

'It's not that, I haven't seen you around my class at this hour because you're always in the classroom reading, so I wanted to know.' He said laughing at my annoyance.

'I wanted a pen since I didn't get some in my class.' I lied because he will tease me if he is to know that I'm there to look for someone, and I'm guessing that person is the guy in blue who was talking to him.

'Then come inside for one.'

'Thank you don't worry I've already got one. Thanks tho.' I told him leaving to my class.

When I sat down, I was thinking about the new guy who was looking at me. It was so unsettling, but I didn't know why he kept coming in my minds' eye. I shook my head to get rid of him from my thoughts.

After some hours, we heard the bell for assembly for only the first years. So we gathered in front of the block.

Mrs. Feladin and some other teachers come to stand in front of the assembly and welcomed us once again. Mrs. Feladin come forward to give the announcement

'you're welcomed once again. Actually, there has been a reshuffling of class so please check your names and class from the notice board and move to your various classes immediately.'

Fortunately for me, I remained in "Anders" and unfortunately for me, the creep(the new guy in blue uniform) was in the same class as me.

When he saw me, he winked at me. What is wrong with this guy? I asked myself. I decided to ignore him and focus on the book that I was reading. We had English language and Mrs. Feladin was our English teacher.

She was also the form mistress of "Anders", when she came, she asked us to introduce our selves one after the other.

I found out that the creep was called Desmond Darling. After the introduction, Desmond was chosen as the cupboard monitor, meaning he was he charge of keeping the keys to the locker that contains our books and he is supposed to share or give out the books when ever we need it.

Mrs. Feladin told him to give out our English books because we have a test with her and she left the classroom.

Desmond started sharing the books after some minutes, I heard my name

'Natalie Gold'

'I'm here,' I said raising my hands.

'So you're the one, nice one. Mrs. Natalie Darling' is this guy alright?

'please give me my book' I told him.

'Not until you respond to your name Mrs. Natalie Darling'

uhn is this guy for real what is wrong with him?

************************************
Well I've started the story again so please don't forget to vote, comment and share. Please alert me if you come across any mistakes. Thank you.

Anything gold.
Love.