22

The next day at night, I had a call. It was a strange number and it kept on calling, so I decided to answer the call.

‘Hello, this is Chris speaking, I want to see you now.’ A voice said from the other side said.

‘Chris from where please?’ I asked confused because I didn’t know anyone called Chris and even if I did, I didn’t expect anyone calling me at night to meet him apart from Desmond.

‘The guy from yesterday, the one who was following you. I’m waiting for at the junction to your house, you better come now or I’ll be in your house looking for you.’ He said from the other side.

‘How sure are you that you’re on the street to my house? Moreover, I don’t go out of the house after 8:30pm so, if you want to see me make it next time.’ I told him getting annoyed at how he was talking to me. Ordering me to come see him.

‘There’s a washing bay close to your house right? If you don’t meet me in the next 3mins, you’ll see me in front of your gate.’ He told me hanging up.

I didn’t know what to do because I didn’t want him coming to my house and I don’t even know how he got to know my house in the first place. Does it mean that he didn’t stop following me?

If he says that he wants to see me, let me go listen to the reason for that, before he comes here and I’m asked questions I have no answer to.

I went out to meet him and indeed he was standing at the junction leading to my house.

‘What is it? Please hurry up because they’ll be looking for me soon.’ I told him.

‘Take a walk with me, we won’t keep long.’ He told me taking my hand in his.

‘I’m not going anywhere with you so just say what you have to say so that I leave.’ I told him trying to take my hand from his but failed totally.

He didn’t pay attention to me and began pulling me toward wherever he was going. I struggled with him but I couldn’t win and his hold was becoming aggressive so I had to go along with him.

He took me to one ally in the area that I didn’t even know existed. It was a dead end so there’s only one way in and out. He blocked the entrance that he’s not allowing me leave until I say yes to his proposal.

There’s no one around and I now regret coming out to meet him. I didn’t know what to do because I had told him “No” several times since we got there but then he doesn’t want me to leave and it’s getting late.

My sister has called me about three times asking me of my where about, I wanted to tell her but he warned me before I answered the call. I just wanted to go home and the condition was that he’ll let me go home once I say “Yes” to him being his girlfriend.

It was getting late and I don’t know what else he will do to me apart from the small kisses he has started placing all over me, making me feel dirty.

‘Yes, now let me go.’ I told him pushing him away, which he did oblige to easily because I said what he wanted to hear.

‘Good girl, now you can go.’ He said releasing me from his hold and unblocking the entrance.

I moved away from him with a speed I didn’t even know I had. But he kept following me. ‘So now you’re my girlfriend, just what I wanted.’ He said once he was able to meet my pace.

‘Leave me alone, your condition was to say yes so that I can go home. That is what happened so we have nothing between us.’ I told him annoyed at how he behaved.

How can you force someone to be your girlfriend and you’re happy. Forcefully kissing the person. What sort of crazy person is this?

What have I done to deserve this? I waited the whole day and Desmond didn’t also call me. He’s part that I’m in this dilemma.

If he hadn’t hurt me, I wouldn’t have taken the decision to go out of the church whist mass was in section. I wouldn’t have met this crazy bastard who kept on threatening me just to be with me.

***********†*********************†**
Love,
Anything gold