Chapter 6 -"Jersey again"

+ SELENA ROSE'S POV

Sitting in the cafeteria on my table tapping my nails nervously on it as I waited for Miles to arrive. I called him and asked him to meet me at the cafeteria where we usually meet at but I didn't explain to him anything. Thinking about the whole situation made me sick and I knew he was going to kill me for it.

A part of me regrets this and a part of me wants to do this. Elijah gets jealous so easily and I think it's a good thing to make him jealous but at the same time he hates liars and if he knows that it's all fake he is gonna hate me so much. The idea of him hating me sounded tempting at the moment.

My head snapped towards the door when I heard it ring meaning that someone entered the cafeteria. I saw Miles enter and a smile crept on his lips when he saw me.

Miles was such an important person to me, probably the wildest party animal you will ever meet. I think you already guessed where we met, yes a strip club and specifically a strip club that he owns. Such a gentleman like him, a six-feet tall arresting figure with a strong Australian accent and a fluent Italian speaker made him have everyone going after him.

"Hello to my favorite bitch." Miles greeted me. I honestly don't care anymore what he calls me or what my friends call me. Sometimes I forget my real name because of them.

I muttered a soft hi and Miles noticed that I was a little under the weather. He called the waitress as soon as he took a seat "What do you wanna have?" Miles asked me.

"Just water." I replyed and then the waitress walked away after Miles ordered whatever liquor name he told her for himself, typical Miles."So what's wrong?" Miles asked.

"Miles look i am so sorry but you were the only one on my mind, remember Elijah?"

"Yes of course that asshole that left you."

The waitress came back with our order and Miles took my water to drink it.

"Well his fiancée asked me if I have a boyfriend or not and I said that you are my boyfriend." I told him.

I feel like someone poured water on my face but it wasn't. Miles spit all the water he was drinking on me.

"What the fuck Selena?" Miles raised his voice annoyed. Well at least he remembers my name.

"What the fuck did you do Miles?" I opened my handbag to get tissues out to wipe my face.

"I don't care Selena, why did you say me? Oh my god this is a nightmare. I can't believe you." He put his face in his hands in frustration.

"Why are you freaking out?" I asked a little confused because of the way he was acting.

"Because I am fucking gay."

I was shock even Miles was shock when he realized what he just confessed to me. I know Miles very well, but this is something that I definitely never knew about especially since he never bought it up and was never noticeable. He always showed his attraction towards both men and women equally but I remember Stephany telling me that he is still learning more about himself.

"Oh god Miles why didn't you tell me."

He fiddled his fingers looking down at them "I am insecure about it."