Chapter 25 -"old habits"

+ ELIJAH BASS POV

I fucked up everything again after it was all perfect. But i hate this, i hate how it easily slipped out of my mouth. Maybe that's it, that's how everything is supposed to be.

There is too much going on right now, alot of secrets are revealed and alot of them are also still hidden.

I don't know whether i should trust Diana again or not after hearing that she cheated on me.

I did it too so we both messed up.

Both of us are in the wrong, we both cheated, we both made mistakes and the only thing that will help fix things is if we talk and make final decisions to decide where our relationship is going.

We didn't talk about it for the past two weeks non of us did.

It's been two weeks since i have last seen Selena. No one knows where she is or what happened to her which is worrying all of us.

There is only five days left for the wedding and we should leave Hawaii tomorrow.

I don't know how am i going to get married to Diana when we are like this right now.

Most importantly where is Selena?

What if she is taking revenge and she left just like what i did to her? I can't blame her i caused her too much pain to the point that any form of revenge that she asks for, I will let her do it.

"Can we talk?" I was snapped out of my thoughts while i was standing in the balcony by Diana.

I turned around to see her standing there by the glass door nervously fiddling with her ring on her finger waiting for me to say something.

"About what?" I asked her and she got a little closer.

"About everything." She paused then glanced at the floor then back at me.

"I want to explain myself you should too. We can work this out." she finished.

"i know i cheated on you and i am very selfish for what i did but i was manipulated and-" i cut her off knowing everything she was about to say. "Vincent told me about everything." I said surprising her as her eyes widened.

"What are you talking about?" She asked me confusingly.

"Vincent over heard you and jaidon talking at stephany's house and he told me about your little deal." I let out a fake laugh then placed my hands on her shoulders. "You aren't that smart you know." She removed my hands off her shoulders then went back to the room.

"It's not like you are innocent either Elijah , i was manipulated, deceived with all the shit Jaidon told me. You can't turn this on me when you have done it too."

"But you cheated on me with Selena the mystery girl you kept talking to me about when we started dating. You were cheating and you knew it was wrong." She finished.

Tears fell down her face then she sat on the bed running her fingers through her hair in vexation.

"We need to work this out now the wedding is after five days and i can't marry you and we are on bad terms." Diana said her gaze fixed on the floor.