Chapter 27 -"all out"

listen to song.

____________________

+ SELENA ROSE'S POV

My throbbing head woke me up from what i assume a hangover. I glanced at the windows seeing that it was still night. I scanned the room around me in confusion due to the unfamiliar place that i was present in.

I looked down at my body that was under the sheets seeing that i was in clothes that didn't belong to me but I sure knew instantly where I was by the clothes. With Elijah.

I placed my hand over my forehead in frustration, rubbing my forehead trying to ease the stinging pain from both my thoughts and my hangover. The thought that i might have said something stupid last night to him crossed my mind, I was probably very fucked up that he had to bring me here to his place.

I shrugged my thoughts away, relaxing for a minute before taking the hoodie next to me and throwing it over my body, I got up to wash my face to freshen up and tied my hair thinking about talking to Elijah about what's bothering me.

But this is actually the best time for it.

I wanna know why he left.

I wanna know how could he leave me in such a hard time, the where him being by my side was all that mattered and most importantly I wanna know if it was all a lie or did it actually mean something to him.

He is everything to me but i was nothing to him after all. What if we never met again? I was doing fine without him getting over the fact that he is never going to show up again. I was looking forward to change so much in my life and live it all. I was over it at some point but then when i saw him again, I got this feeling when i saw him that i should have never got. But i did because u can't control your heart and who you fall in love with.

I walked to the door nervously grasping the door knob tightly anxious about what is about to happen and what is about to be said. My jaw clenched as i swallowed the air stuck in my throat then slowly opened the door. My hands felt hot as a pit of nerves started forming in my stomach, my anxiety rising and the feeling of throwing up hit my throat. The quietness of the place made me feel very uncomfortable. All the lights were off considering that it was almost four in the morning. I licked my lips standing there anxiously when i saw Elijah, clearing my throat I caught his attention.

He quickly turned around to see who it was as i stood there completely frozen. We stood there in awkward silence just eyeing each other. "I need to talk to you." i told him calmly.

Having his full attention as he crossed his arms over his chest and shaked his head for me to talk.

"there is too much that you don't know and i honestly wanna talk-" he cut me off immediately. "i don't know Selena." He said running his fingers through his hair.

"What do you not know?" I asked him oblivious about what he was referring to.

"I don't know who to believe or who to trust anymore. You say something then Diana says something and it's just everything is falling out of space." He explained.

"We both did this to ourselves." I said shaking my head rapidly.

"We started something that we should have never started. From day one i should have left and gave this job to someone else." His eyes widened a little when i said that and it gave me more confidence.