Chapter 19 -"not so innocent"

+ VINCENT BASS POV

I was walking down the hallway after getting breakfast for Violette and I.

We slept at Stephany's house since Selena and Elijah occupied our house plus most of us ended up being mildly inebriated and Stephany's was our closest option to lay at, that gave Elijah and Selena more time alone.

Knowing their last few months made their relationship very rough and bumpy with all the arguments they had and they weren't the same.

If only Grayson and I knew what was about to happen we would have stopped it.

For all i know, yes what they are doing is wrong but they deserve each other.

I do feel bad for Diana but at the same time she is so innocent that it makes me worried.

As i was walking i was stopped when i heard low voices coming from Jaidon's room.

I crept a little closer to listening to the people talking and peeked my head through the door.

"This wasn't part of the deal Jaidon. Whatever you do i should know it."

It was Diana, talking to Jaidon.

"Really Diana? That's what you wanted, me dating Stephany to make it easier for you to know whether Selena is having something with Elijah or not." Jaidon said aggressively, outrageous at her accusations while pointing his index finger at her.

"But guess what? Stephany is way smarter than both of us, she doesn't reveal any of Selena's secrets." Jaidon admitted letting out a laugh after.

"And why did you suddenly stop following them? They can't be best friends, curiosity and suspense is killing me to know what's going on between them." Diana said putting her face in her hands in frustration.

Jaidon walked simultaneously over to her removing her hands from her face.

"I can't do your selfish deal anymore Diana." Jaidon told her.

Diana pulled her hands away from his grip using her sleeve to wipe her tears.

Jaidon walked away facing the balcony taking out a cigarette and lighting it.

"Then i am going to tell them about what you are doing to Stephany." Diana threatened him.

Jaidon chuckled deeply at her doltish threat then took more puffs from his cigarette.

"Then i am going to tell your fiance that you slept with me." He threatened back causing Diana's expression to drop.

What the actual fuck?

"It was for the fucking deal. You kept convincing me to do it for the deal and i am so stupid because you did it to blackmail me if i ever turn my back on you." Diana explained trying to defend herself.

Jaidon crossing one arm, the other had the cigarette between his two fingers ridiculously watching her try to defend herself. "You manipulated me to do so."

"That still doesn't hide the fact that your precious ass slept with me. You are great at it by the way." Jaidon stated.

"You are fucking sick and twisted Jaidon." she pushed him but he gripped her wrists.

"Listen Diana, i don't want to cause a scene. You are not that special after all and i will finish what i came for here."

He took the last puff from his cigarette then gave it to Diana whose tears were streaming down her face knowing that Jaidon trapped her and used her.