Chapter 23 -"hell hole pt.2"

Warning : this chapter will contain strong material in it such as violence and sexual acts. Please read with caution.

+Past

A month after Elijah ended everything with Caleb and everything going fine so far.

But what is going fine really?

The fact that Elijah and Selena have been solving their arguments by sex? Or the fact that the days and nights are all the same? Nothing is going fine at the moment, they just keep saying it to ourselves to believe it.

Until we realize how fucked up we are.

Feelings are lost, people changing, trying to deal with everything going on.

Selena sat on the small bench in her room staring at herself through the mirror. It was almost the end of high school only four months, only one party left before finals. Basically it's a normal celebration like any other one's.

Selena wasn't in the mood of going but she didn't want to miss it because she had nothing better to do being home alone. She shrugged all her thoughts away and picked up her clutch heading downstairs to the door. Her boyfriend was waiting for her in his car scrolling through his phone but once he noticed her a smile crept on his face. She got into the car flashing him a smile and a soft hey. He gently pulled her face placing a delicate kiss on her cheek.

The car ride was filled with silence between the two lovers, the only thing heard was the low music playing. The sense of communication between them being completely lost, they couldn't hold a conversation without arguing which led them to fix things in unhealthy ways for their relationship.

Selena sat there staring out of the car window while Elijah was concentrated on the road but glanced at her, periodically. they stopped in the party's driveway and Selena got out of the car and Elijah did the same. Elijah sneakily held her hand intertwining there fingers together. It was a feeling that Elijah's touch gave her and right now she didn't want to get rid of it.

Something told her that, this could be the last time she gets to feel his touch.

She held it tightly when they entered the house seeing how much of a mess the party is. Blaring music, drunk teens, people making out against every corner against the wall and red solo cups thrown all over the floor.

She constantly kept telling herself that she should have stayed at home instead.

They scanned the room seeing alot of familiar faces and then they walked towards their friends. They walked over to them tripping over the red cups on the floor and muttering alot of sorry's as they pushed through the drunk teens.

"Hi guys." Stephany who was standing next to her boyfriend Sam, greeted them raising her voice over the loud music pulling Elijah and then Selena for a hug. Selena also promised herself that she won't get drunk tonight just in case if she wanted to leave early.

Her friends offered her some drinks but she kindly refused and they didn't pressure her to.

Most of her friends headed to dance floor while she still stayed by the bar sitting on a bar stool.