Epilogue pt.2

Note: this is a second ending for the book because it's been requesting so that's why i am doing it. This part starts after Elijah and Selena's argument.

Listen to song.
______________

+SELENA ROSE'S POV

It is the morning of Elijah's wedding and i didn't get any sleep since all night i was thinking about our last chat, this is definitely not how I imagined our last would be like. Thinking about everything that we have been through together and the feelings that i felt with him.

I am gonna miss everything about him.

His touch that sends chills down my spine.The taste of his lips and how soft they felt against mine's. The way his hazel eyes were fixed on me. His smile that warms my heart. His adorable laugh that just made me fall in love with him even more. I am gonna miss our little cuddles and movie nights together. I am going to miss going to the beach and late night rides with him. I am going to miss running my fingers through his soft hair and him doing the same to me. I am going to miss him and everything he made me feel.

Too late now this is all over, it's time to really move on.

i should have just left it all behind from the start but i was stupid, in fact so stupid to believe that Elijah was going to leave Diana for me. I shrugged all my thoughts away, its not gonna make me feel any better anyways.

It was all just temporary feelings at the end and i enjoyed experiencing them even though i knew they wouldn't last forever.

I took a quick shower then wrapped a towel around my body and straightened my hair and did my makeup. I opened my wardrobe to get my dress out that was in a plastic bag. I unzipped the zipper and stared at the dress for a while thinking about whether or not i should go. Fuck it, i should move on and stop being a little pussy. I took out the sleeveless maroon dress and laid it on the bed before wearing my undergarments. I put on the dress carefully then sat on the bed to wear my black high heels. I grabbed my clutch and then left my hotel room and started making my way to the wedding ceremony.

I don't want to go see Diana getting ready and everybody being happy around her because that's going make me feel worse, I need some time, small steps until I can be completely over Elijah.

I am happy for him, i am glad he found his real soulmate and i am sure with Diana he is going to live the life that he has always wanted.

"Selena." I looked back quickly when i heard someone calling my name when i was in the hotel reception.

"Oh hi Vincent ." I said a little confused when i saw him jogging towards me in his suit. "Hey, i just wanted to tell you something." He said his voice laced with nervousness.

"Go ahead Vincent ." I told him. "I am just making sure you are okay." He said flashing me his adorable smile.

"I am absolutely fine, you needn't worry." I assured him.

He caught me off guard when he suddenly pulled me in for a tight hug.

he pulled away then staring down at me for a while before speaking again. "i gotta go." He said excusing himself and i nodded for him that it was okay.

I walked out towards the wedding ceremony seeing everything perfectly in place just how i planned it made really proud of myself. This day is special for Elijah, i want it to go so well for him. I stood in the middle of the ceremony all alone since all the girls were with diana and miles was god knows where. the only company i had were the people who came over just to compliment the decorations. my mind was thinking about alot of things, it was packed up with alot of feelings. i never knew i would be standing here watching Elijah get married to someone else that isn't me.