A Forced meeting

~Dawns pov~ 

I wake up to a knock at the door and in comes my mother and Martha with a package. "This was a gift left by Hector, you will wear this with no argument. Martha can you go wake Sir Dagan." Martha bows and walks to Dagens room. "Up Dawn." mother says and comes to my side as i sit up. She then pulls me out of bed and to the was room where there is already warm water. 

AN HOUR LATER 

As i am dried off and have a towel wrapped around me my mother goes to shoo Dagen away and then brigs me back in my room. After getting the necessities that i need on for my dress my mother opened the box and out come a beautiful green dress. ~Course he would send something Beautiful so that i could 'fall in love with him'~ I shake my head as my mother comes and has  me put it on. As i finish putting it on and my mother buttoning it up the back my father walks in "Lord Hector is here and I don't want you to make a fool out of your name or his." He says going to the window and staring out. I just stayed quiet. "Your mother and I will be out in the court yard waiting for you." They say walking out of the room as Dagen comes out. "Dawn how about you pack some cloths in a satchel mainly training clothes though and then hide it under you bed". I do what Dagen says and pack my training cloths in there in two minutes and tuck it under my bed. "Okay now lets get going." As we step out of the house I see Hector staring at me with the same smile he greeted me with the other day. I did a slight node with the head but other than that i did nothing else. "Have our Daughter home before dusk  is all we ask Lord Hector". "It will be done Lord Emberfist." Hector says bowing and coming up to me holding out his hand for me to take. I sigh and place my hand into his, what i didn't know he was going to do was place a kiss to it. I had to actually hold my self back from making a disgusted sound and force a smile. When we got to the town square Hector takes me over to the water fountain. "So lady Dawn i know we didn't get off om the right foot but could we start over for your parents sake because i believe they would want this marriage to work out, i know i do." Hector says with a sickly sweet smile. After a moment of me just staying quiet and looking into the water he speaks up again with a frustrated sigh. "I guess i will start with telling you where i am from so that you will know where you will be living." out of the corner of my eye I see Dagen slightly turn his head. ~i guess it could be useful~ i node my head and Hector speaks. "You see i am from a fine city that lives a few miles away from a good size town or used to be town..." he chuckles at thus and it sends shivers down my spine and not in the good way either. "The town used to be called Windmoor, though it was attacked and mostly everyone had died except for a few villagers and some of the clan called Brighttalons they are some kind of protector though there is the rumor about them being werewolves". When he talks about the Brighttalons he spites it out with venom lacing his voice. Soon the after noon is almost at an end to my relief and Hector takes me back to my home well more like a prison now instead of a home. Thank my stars i am not going to see him for a few days. As i walk into my room Dagen grabs my arm. "We need to talk." is all he says and i node my head and follow him to the back of my room.

                                                                          Dawns dress from Hector_____________________ Hope you like this book so far and sorry if they are short but hey at least i am trying and thats good right well now i need to ...

_____________________
Hope you like this book so far and sorry if they are short but hey at least i am trying and thats good right well now i need to go to bed and i might up load another chapter tomorrow during school when i dine with my first hour final. Well goodnight people